WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

M2p9THq.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: HipHugHer
Probably a lot of it is drug money. Only some minor percentage of drug money is from burglaries, most is from legit employment - we've all seen the stats on how drug purchases are largely made by those with money and gainfully employed, not the poor. But all the drug money and assets are illegal, so all get seized.

Probably a lot of it is drug money. Only some minor percentage of drug money is from burglaries, most is from legit employment - we've all seen the stats on how drug purchases are largely made by those with money and gainfully employed, not the poor. But all the drug money and assets are illegal, so all get seized.

Or someone gets pulled over for some nebulous traffic offence, has a dime bag on them, and the rent money in their pocket.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I remember in the 80s some guy up there got nailed for poaching deer. I think he actually bought the hunting license but shot more than he had tags for.
Had them gutted out and hanging from his combine (really expensive harvesting machine for you non-farmer types. Probably 6 figures for a new one nowdays).

Not only did they hit him with huge fines, banned him from hunting for some amount of years, and took his rifles and anything else he used to get the deer, they also took the combine they were hanging from.

I don't hold sympathy for poachers by any stretch but that seemed going overboard with it even to me.

Got pulled over by the police yesterday because the DMV fucked up when they issued my plate in 2019. Despite my registration being current, the sticker on my plate being correct, they took the plate away and gave me a card with a case number for when I inevitably get pulled over again (this time for having no plate at all).

Guess what agency isn't open for in-person visits or basically anything above and beyond registration renewals right now? The DMV.

Fuckers shafted me good and proper until the DMV opens for business again.

IMG_20201229_160102889.jpg

Can't wait to get pulled by the MPs on base.

Got pulled over by the police yesterday because the DMV fucked up when they issued my plate in 2019. Despite my registration being current, the sticker on my plate being correct, they took the plate away and gave me a card with a case number for when I inevitably get pulled over again (this time for having no plate at all).

Guess what agency isn't open for in-person visits or basically anything above and beyond registration renewals right now? The DMV.

View attachment 13049

Why take the plate when everything else all the way down to the VIN has your name on it and the car is insured?

Here, in most cases, that would be a ticket that wouldn't have a fine attached if you took care of it in 10 days.

It's an "administrative violation", like not keeping your paperwork in order or paying your bills/taxes on time, as opposed to a moving violation, where you actually ran a stop sign or something.

Unless you're in Williamson county, or just run across a particularly assholey cop with a beef, in which case they'd call it a "fictitious government document", like you faked it/are committing fraud, and you'd be arrested and jailed for that, car impounded, etc.

I don't know NM laws but you seem to be in some weird in between zone there.

View attachment 13049

Land of Enchantment, what the fuck :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
Why take the plate when everything else all the way down to the VIN has your name on it and the car is insured?

Here, in most cases, that would be a ticket that wouldn't have a fine attached if you took care of it in 10 days.

It's an "administrative violation", like not keeping your paperwork in order or paying your bills/taxes on time, as opposed to a moving violation, where you actually ran a stop sign or something.

Unless you're in Williamson county, or just run across a particularly assholey cop with a beef, in which case they'd call it a "fictitious government document", like you faked it/are committing fraud, and you'd be arrested and jailed for that, car impounded, etc.

I don't know NM laws but you seem to be in some weird in between zone there.
I expect he was driving like an asshole and they were trying to take him off the road

I expect he was driving like an asshole and they were trying to take him off the road

Laws is laws.
Most likely was spurting through traffic like a teenager the first time the pants came off but that's no reason to castrate the man.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Good cop, Javier Esqueda, watches bad cop kill a man, Eric Lurry. Good cop releases info on bad cop. Good cop gets arrested and indicted. Bad cop has nothing happen.

Good cop, Javier Esqueda, watches bad cop kill a man, Eric Lurry. Good cop releases info on bad cop. Good cop gets arrested and indicted. Bad cop has nothing happen.

Sometimes it's hard to be a bastard? There are no good cops, emmi right?

Are you ok with the good cop getting fucked on this deal?

Are you new to this thread?
No, it was a rhetorical question. Trying to follow the mental flow chart. If every cop is a criminal (ACAB), no cops are good. I just want clarification: are they bad all the time or are they useful only if say someone is going to get their ass stomped at Applebees?