WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Still haven't heard if they did the tests that night or when she turned herself in on the warrant 3 days later.

Wonder if it'd almost help her defense if she was drunk or stoned, something to help explain the "mistake", though being intoxicated with the firearm would be another charge.

Still haven't heard if they did the tests that night or when she turned herself in on the warrant 3 days later.

I’m unclear on that as well because the “news” I was watching was vague. I think they were in a hurry to get to the important shit, like Oprah announcing this month’s book or whatever they’re “uncovering” on 48 Hours next week.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Prosecution rests their case after 3 days, and other cops saying "yeah, that place was confusing", leaving out the fact that was their first time there and this chick had been coming home there every day.

The blue line is standing strong.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
In case anyone's living under a rock, that means the prosecution is doing the bare minimum they can without appearing totally in the tank (to a dummy anyway) while leaving major holes for the defense to exploit.

• Gravy
In case anyone's living under a rock, that means the prosecution is doing the bare minimum they can without appearing totally in the tank (to a dummy anyway) while leaving major holes for the defense to exploit.
yeah, prosecutors are notoriously lenient when prosecuting cops (when it even gets that far - most of the time it doesn't make it past indictment though often that's thanks to grand jury depending on state, which is a whole 'nother gripe for another day) because they work for/with each other.

So the cop put on a good show bawling on the stand all day.

Jury has been sequestered all week. By the time this is over they're just going to want to agree on something so they can go home. That tells me it'll probably end up in the middle. Manslaughter or negligent homicide or something.

• Gravy