WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Be interesting to know what the jury knows that we don't.
apparently the deciding factor was when the prosecutor was questioning her, she kept saying she reverted to her training by instinct, at which point he pulled out the training SOP for her department, which indicated "fall back, take cover, call for reinforcement" as the first thing to do. He asked her how she could reconcile not doing the first element of training, and she couldnt answer.

apparently the deciding factor was when the prosecutor was questioning her, she kept saying she reverted to her training by instinct, at which point he pulled out the training SOP for her department, which indicated "fall back, take cover, call for reinforcement" as the first thing to do. He asked her how she could reconcile not doing the first element of training, and she couldnt answer.

Was also some other inconsistencies as well.

I don't buy the "we're trained to" thing either way. We're humans not robots (except you), supposed to assess situations, make fluid decisions, etc., not some "if A then B" and that's it.

In other words I wouldn't buy the blame it on training thing if it went for or against.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Other inconsistencies-

She claimed to yell or scream at him 3 times, stop, show me your hands, stop, or something to that effect. Neighbors said they heard the shots, heard her on the phone, but did not hear anyone yell stuff like that.

Bullet entered his body at a downward angle. He's 6'1", she's 5'3". He would've had to be leaning way forward to get up off the couch, or still laying on the couch for her to get that angle. She claimed he was up and coming towards her.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Other inconsistencies-

She claimed to yell or scream at him 3 times, stop, show me your hands, stop, or something to that effect. Neighbors said they heard the shots, heard her on the phone, but did not hear anyone yell stuff like that.

Bullet entered his body at a downward angle. He's 6'1", she's 5'3". He would've had to be leaning way forward to get up off the couch, or still laying on the couch for her to get that angle. She claimed he was up and coming towards her.
That's easily explained away. He was on his knees praying, "thank you white Jesus for sending a crazy white ho like I asked fo(r) "

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
So you can all unclench your bum cheeks, the cop is getting her comeuppance
Unless the judge flubs the sentencing natch
lol at you thinking one cop going down is going to make my cheeks relax. if they had been able to dig up better dirt on the victim, they probably wouldn't have even indicted.

lol at you thinking one cop going down is going to make my cheeks relax. if they had been able to dig up better dirt on the victim, they probably wouldn't have even indicted.

They immediately put out to the media they found some weed at his place (not legal here) in an attempt to make him look like a criminal.

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant
I wondering what array of heinous crimes you have committed to get in that clenched state. I've committed a laundry list of state and federal crimes and still have no issue with the rank & file coppers.

see also: who needs privacy if you have nothing to hide!
How the fuck did privacy come in? The cops know some of it. I just wonder why your particular butt cheeks are so clenched over the specter of some bad cops that you seemingly would like to imagine them as ALL bad cops.

How the fuck did privacy come in? The cops know some of it. I just wonder why your particular butt cheeks are so clenched over the specter of some bad cops that you seemingly would like to imagine them as ALL bad cops.
the privacy point is about your assumption that only a really bad criminal who would herself be at risk could care about armed thugs killing folks with impunity
ACAB isn't about thinking all cops wake up each day and think "dang, I cant wait to go kill some innocent people & get away with it." it's about the fact that they made the conscious choice to become a weapon of the state; it means they agree to uphold laws, regardless of how just a law is or isn't; and it means they will be asked to cover for and back those amongst them who DO commit heinous crimes. and I dont want to hear that change it from within/be the change nonsense, because you're powerless to enact true change to this broken system as a cog in it. vegans dont sign up to work at the slaughterhouse & try to talk to their coworkers about ethical consumption over the screams of the pigs they're slaughtering.

It seems she had some sketchy posts and memes on her social media accounts, some of which were along the line of “shoot now, question later”.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
the privacy point is about your assumption that only a really bad criminal who would herself be at risk could care about armed thugs killing folks with impunity
ACAB isn't about thinking all cops wake up each day and think "dang, I cant wait to go kill some innocent people & get away with it." it's about the fact that they made the conscious choice to become a weapon of the state; it means they agree to uphold laws, regardless of how just a law is or isn't; and it means they will be asked to cover for and back those amongst them who DO commit heinous crimes. and I dont want to hear that change it from within/be the change nonsense, because you're powerless to enact true change to this broken system as a cog in it. vegans dont sign up to work at the slaughterhouse & try to talk to their coworkers about ethical consumption over the screams of the pigs they're slaughtering.
It's a job that someone has to do. Not all of them are armed thugs, in my experience only a minority of them are. And more modern police forces try to weed out the ones most likely to go rogue in the hiring process. They are a financial and political liability. Besides sucking.

It's a job that someone has to do. Not all of them are armed thugs, in my experience only a minority of them are. And more modern police forces try to weed out the ones most likely to go rogue in the hiring process. They are a financial and political liability. Besides sucking.

I kind of have to disagree a little.

Remember Tamir Rice? Shot and killed by a copper who had been asked to resign from one police force because of incompetence, only to be hired elsewhere. That isn’t weeding out, it’s letting someone continue in the same field, just somewhere else.