Ask Drool-Boy...

fly said:
This is true.

You live in Chitown? My friends and I are kicking around the idea of heading up there this fall...
SOUTHSIDE REPRESENT YO!

Yep, I'm in the south subs about 20 mins from indiana. I still party downtown a TON though. There are some killer bars and stuff. If you and your friends end up coming here you'll have to give me a call or something. We could smear mayo all over town.

CletusJones said:
SOUTHSIDE REPRESENT YO!

Yep, I'm in the south subs about 20 mins from indiana. I still party downtown a TON though. There are some killer bars and stuff. If you and your friends end up coming here you'll have to give me a call or something. We could smear mayo all over town.
Chicago is an AWESOME AWESOME city. Is Cabrinni Green still there? :fly:

fly said:
Chicago is an AWESOME AWESOME city. Is Cabrinni Green still there? :fly:
I like it plenty good here, there's always a great time to be had. I actually have a free party that I won not too long ago that'll get me open bar at a pub in Lincoln Park. I should plan that when you're gonna be in town, we could do a UF boozefest.

Yes, Cabrinni is still there but they're in the process of "urban renewal" to get rid of the projects. They're putting up luxury condos and stuff in their place.