Ask Drool-Boy...

BigDov said:
Why can't people here at work just leave me the fuck alone, and would it help to laugh out loud at nothing and act crazy to get them to do so????

I scowl at people a lot when they approach, it tends to put them off and make them not as anxious to say or do anything that may aggrevate me.
People tell me Im "scary" anyway, so that may have something to do with it.
Try it and see.

Drool-Boy said:
I scowl at people a lot when they approach, it tends to put them off and make them not as anxious to say or do anything that may aggrevate me.
People tell me Im "scary" anyway, so that may have something to do with it.
Try it and see.

So the recommendation really boils down to- "BD, you need to grow your hair and beard really long, wear shades in the building, and act scary" ???

:D

BigDov said:
So the recommendation really boils down to- "BD, you need to grow your hair and beard really long, wear shades in the building, and act scary" ???

:D

No, just give everyone that approaches you a "what the fuck do you want motherfucker?" look

CletusJones said:
i would cry if the bj option dissappeared from the choices. :(

you've spent too much time on the forum when you wonder, 'when did bj's become available on the flymart?' after reading yer post

I watched Garden State and shut it off in the middle of it, did I miss anything? I sure didn't gain anything watching the first half.

April23 said:
I watched Garden State and shut it off in the middle of it, did I miss anything? I sure didn't gain anything watching the first half.

Dunno. I havent even seen it myself.
The last movie I watched was Blade,Trinity. It was mediocre at best. Not nearly as good as the first two.