Ask Drool-Boy...

flyandelpmis.gif

Drool-Boy said:
Ive no idea what the fuck you just said.

You know... This kind of music came out of Houston... A DJ that passed away started it by making the tracks really slow and the voices sound funny... It is featured on the new Mike Jones album and a bunch of others too. It just started to play here ... Chopped music did.

Chocolate Ants said:
You know... This kind of music came out of Houston... A DJ that passed away started it by making the tracks really slow and the voices sound funny... It is featured on the new Mike Jones album and a bunch of others too. It just started to play here ... Chopped music did.

oh, the new Mike Jones album, you shoulda just said so.
No, I dont care for that kind of music.

Btw... The name of the deceased DJ that started the chopped and screwed genre is DJ Screw RIP

drool -
I was talked into going rollerskating tonight at a roller rink. I would like to make an appearance but not stay the whole time because one of my other friends is having a party that I'd like to attend. How do I tactfully make my exit?

F33nX said:
drool boy,
how do i avoid awkward conversations with my parents this weekend when i see them?

Well since I dont personally know your parents, I cant say for sure, but IRL what works for me to avoid awkward moments is to crack some jokes or make a silly remark.It lightens the mood and relaxes folks a bit.
If that doesnt work, get them drunk.