Are you making any New Year's Resolutions this year?

It's usually best if you let your woman mess around with the woman first and start your attention first on your woman. When she's comfortable she'll have you do things with the other woman. See the other woman as more of a sex toy and your woman as the main reason you're there.

If any other guy gets a MFF on this forum due to this disussion I expect rep++.

Last edited:
the funny thing is I actually entertained the idea of making this thread ontopic when I made it.

:lol:

I understand your sentiment, but come one.... ribbon magnets? This is your big show of respect and solidarity? There are dozens of dozens of organizations that, I hope, actually make a difference in the lives of servicemen overseas.

Donating a pair of new boots to a soldier? This is supporting the troops.

Donating entertainment media to a soldier? This is supporting the troops.

Donating some fucking snack food that's not available wherever they are? Or some smokes? Or a book? This is supporting the troops.

Putting a three-dollar magnet on your car so you can proclaim your bandwagon patriotism? Come on.....

/sorry for the off topic post

I have no respect for people who put these ribbons on their car or flying flags on their vehicles but do nothing to support the military. I also take offense that she and the maker of the mspaint job assuming that anyone with one of those on their vehicle is automatically a sunshine patriot. I'm not even going to go into the sediment of the stupid mspaint job.