Are you making any New Year's Resolutions this year?

1. Be more proactive in my small business accounting. I know it sounds stupid, "don't you wanna get paid?!" Well yea of course, but I am not a huge fan of accounting or quickbooks, and don't like having to punch all the numbers into the program. I'd prefer to be out in the field fixing something then have to do paperwork.

2. Find a new place to live.

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice little story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for a few years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protagonist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that a few years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah?

lmao!!

Capoeira is bad ass, yes. And I'd be good at it, because I'm all flexible and nimble and bad ass and shit.

btw, Im planning on starting P90x for a month again, but I wouldn't really call that a resolution. It also means I won't be drinking caffeine that month as well.

Eh- I plan on losing about 30lbs. I'm already down to my pre pregnancy weight, but my next goal is to get down to my pre wedding weight. Not sure if I want to classify that as a new years resolution, but I plan on starting after Christmas. I'm going to do Weight Watchers, as they have a plan for nursing Mama's.

I don't have resolutions because we all know that they don't wear, but I have things that I will be doing:

By the end of 2009 I'll have my body perfectly toned
I will have made tons of new clothes for myself
I'll have possibly given up smoking.

If you say possible you're never let down.

ribbon-based-economy.jpg

Rip as many of these things off peoples cars and shove them up their cornholes.