Are you making any New Year's Resolutions this year?

I don't make NYR anymore. If you're going to change something, do it today. You don't need to wait for a certain time of year or a special occasion.

well there are obvious stipulations. but if handle like adults, can be a great experience.

You'd be better off using a guy that isn't a friend or someone you'd see on any type of regular basis. I've done a MMF and that was the way it was for us and it was fine. Of course that was several years ago with an ex girlfriend and not my wife. But if she wanted one I'd do it because she's done MFF and MFFF with me.

The problem with NYR's is that as soon as one is drunk, it all goes out the window.

:lol:

Is it true that men change relationship-wise after doing a MFF or a side deal?

I won't get a straight answer, but I heard some chick on Howard Stern say this.

Now I've read Dharma's I should make a concerted effort to stop cutting people off, and as usual try and think before I speak because I can be quite cutting and cruel if I don't think things through.

Yeah I didn't used to do that now I'm terrible at it. Just the reaction on people's faces kill me. I don't realize I do it until I see their reaction.

Bad bad Dharma.

I'm not sure I'll be getting drunk on NYE. I have no plans as of yet and I doubt any of my friends are having parties. :(

I haven't even stayed up late enough for the ball to drop on NYE in years.

So old and boring now.

Yeah I didn't used to do that now I'm terrible at it. Just the reaction on people's faces kill me. I don't realize I do it until I see their reaction.

Bad bad Dharma.

Lask week I speaking to a friend and she was telling me a girl I know if has moved into her house and I blurted out "Oh I hear she's a complete psycho" which wasn't a very nice thing to say, because I'm sure she's a very nice girl really. I still feel fairly guilty about it and will apologise for saying it next time I see her, it's not nice to say something so judgemental.

But I did hear she's weird.