Are you making any New Year's Resolutions this year?

6z3.jpg

Kick this dudes ass for smoking.

It could be worse. He could be paralyzed from the neck down, unable even to turn his head, plugged into machines to make him breathe, shitting into a plastic tube drilled into his hip, and just generally trapped inside a hellish meat prison forever.

I have random goals that I make throughout the year but not really New Year's Resolutions.

My big goals this year are keep up with the gym, stop cutting people off when they're talking, cut out negative influences in my life like gossip, and to pay off some of "the debt".

smoking cessation.

usually to that I add smarter with my money and getting in shape, but I've done those two this year.

quitting is going to be tough. but I've GOT to do it this time.

:april::nolove::tard::rolleyes:

I understand your sentiment, but come one.... ribbon magnets? This is your big show of respect and solidarity? There are dozens of dozens of organizations that, I hope, actually make a difference in the lives of servicemen overseas.

Donating a pair of new boots to a soldier? This is supporting the troops.

Donating entertainment media to a soldier? This is supporting the troops.

Donating some fucking snack food that's not available wherever they are? Or some smokes? Or a book? This is supporting the troops.

Putting a three-dollar magnet on your car so you can proclaim your bandwagon patriotism? Come on.....

/sorry for the off topic post

I understand your sentiment, but come one.... ribbon magnets? This is your big show of respect and solidarity? There are dozens of dozens of organizations that, I hope, actually make a difference in the lives of servicemen overseas.

Donating a pair of new boots to a soldier? This is supporting the troops.

Donating entertainment media to a soldier? This is supporting the troops.

Donating some fucking snack food that's not available wherever they are? Or some smokes? Or a book? This is supporting the troops.

Putting a three-dollar magnet on your car so you can proclaim your bandwagon patriotism? Come on.....

/sorry for the off topic post

True.dat