Are You into Plants?

April23 said:
Hmm... this brings a whole new perspective to light.

I'm digging the way you think like crazy today.
According to the courts, I'm not crazy, I'm perfectly sound of mind to stand tria...er... yeah.. thanks...

Drool-Boy said:
orchids are notoriously difficult to keep alive
Im not an expert on them , but I think they like it really hot
iirc, its exactly the opposite. They require very little sunlight or care. They take FOREVER to grow tho, only growing like an inch a year...

April23 said:
...Are you saying my fumes are good or bad?
The fumes from the funtime factory facilitate fancy facades of foresight and foundation. From fathers of feminine fumaires, families function to further the fundamentals of fume fame. Further, falling from factual fantasies and friendless factors, freely fanning fumes from faces forces fatties to flip fungus from feces further facts found forward.

zengirl said:
The fumes from the funtime factory facilitate fancy facades of foresight and foundation. From fathers of feminine fumaires, families function to further the fundamentals of fume fame. Further, falling from factual fantasies and friendless factors, freely fanning fumes from faces forces fatties to flip fungus from feces further facts found forward.

Fuck fat.

fly said:
iirc, its exactly the opposite. They require very little sunlight or care. They take FOREVER to grow tho, only growing like an inch a year...
http://www.beautifulorchids.com/orchids/orchid_care_tips/light/light.html

GOOD LIGHT vs. BAD LIGHT
Light is a key factor in growing healthy orchids. Direct sunlight may cause plants to burn, and too little light will prevent plants from flowering. An ideal location is behind curtains or window blinds. If you receive your plant by mail, expose it to light gradually in stages over a period of several weeks.

Leaf color is a good indicator of the amount of light a plant is receiving. Orchids should have bright green, healthy leaves. Dark green leaves indicate that a plant is getting insufficient light, and yellowish-green or red leaves indicate that a plant is getting too much light. If you suspect a plant is exposed to too much light, feel the leaves. If they feel noticeably warmer than the surrounding air, move the plant to a location with less intense brightness.

Low light, Warm growing orchids enjoy a north or an east, protected west or shaded south windows of the home. Standard household temperatures are adequate. Orchids that are classified as low light, warm growing are: Paphiopedilum or Lady Slipper, Phalaenopsis and Oncidium.

Moderate to high light, Warm growing orchids. These orchids like a lot of light and warm household temperatures. They thrive in a west or south window. From early May to late September, you should watch light levels in south windows to avoid burning; you may have to move your orchid away from the window or place them behind a sheer curtain to decrease light intensity. These orchids like to dry between watering. Orchids that are classified as moderate to high ligh are: Cattleya, Dendrobium, and Vanda.