Are You into Plants?

April23 said:
So is that where the "claimed sane people" hide the actual sane people.
Just because THEY can't see the colors and hear the voices doesn't mean WE'RE insane... er they... they.. them yeah

I don't know about taking care of orchids but I LOVE them. I also kill cactii (from underwatering), so let me know if you can keep it alive, than maybe I'll have a chance at one. Then again, I should probably just buy a silk one.

kiwi said:
I don't know about taking care of orchids but I LOVE them. I also kill cactii (from underwatering), so let me know if you can keep it alive, than maybe I'll have a chance at one. Then again, I should probably just buy a silk one.

So far one of the cats have bit at it. I think I'm going to lose.

My grandpa used to own a nursery. My mom is also into gardening. We have all sorts of flowers/plants at our house ^_^

ChikkenNoodul said:
My uncle owns a florist shop, which is how he managed to piss away most of the family fortune

I thought the term family fortune was more of a medival time period type of thing.

Besides the Hiltons, who the hell has family fortunes, that keep it in the family... wtf

I've got a banana tree. I water it every 4 - 5 days and leave it in the window. I get a western exposure so it gets sun all day. It's grown really well so far this summer actually, I think it just put out like 5 new leaves in the past month and a half.