Are You into Plants?

zengirl said:
Hhahahaa I saw that episode... 3 different feng shui "experts" and 3 different opinions on how the room would be best layed out. Yaaaay captialism!!

Seriously you guys, knock it off. After the tooth fairy, easter bunny, santa, social security, chocolate milk and brown cows, winning the lottery, and humanity, feng shui is the last thing I believe in. Please don't ruin it for me.

Sarcasmo said:
Seriously you guys, knock it off. After the tooth fairy, easter bunny, santa, social security, chocolate milk and brown cows, winning the lottery, and humanity, feng shui is the last thing I believe in. Please don't ruin it for me.

WTF is feng shui, I googled it and its too much to read.

Drool-Boy said:
orchids are notoriously difficult to keep alive
Im not an expert on them , but I think they like it really hot
So, they're perfect for computer rooms?

April23 said:
I usually sex my food before eating it. Same difference then. :eek:
Well, upon consideration I imagine it would be rather... disturbing to sex your food AFTER eating it....

Drool-Boy said:
orchids are notoriously difficult to keep alive
Im not an expert on them , but I think they like it really hot

I did some research on the little guy. Water every 4-5 days and keep it in direct sunlight. I even bought plant food... if this thing dies...

... its further confirmation that I shouldn't have kids. :fly:

zengirl said:
Well, upon consideration I imagine it would be rather... disturbing to sex your food AFTER eating it....

Hmm... this brings a whole new perspective to light.

I'm digging the way you think like crazy today.

April23 said:
I did some research on the little guy. Water every 4-5 days and keep it in direct sunlight. I even bought plant food... if this thing dies...

... its further confirmation that I shouldn't have kids. :fly:
Well, I think its a general rule of thumb that kids need water more than every 4-5 days... but I could be wrong :eek:

Drool-Boy said:
the chinese art of decorating/organizing your home to maximise the charging of your chi

edit - I just made that shit up:fly:

You know, for a scary looking ex-con who eats babies you're kind of a fairy. :fly: