Ontopic Anyone think that Best Korea's saber rattling might be more dangerous than previous?

He might have been told that, but all the generals and everybody that actually do everything watched him grow up and know what an idiot he is

theyre actually the danger. Theres significant speculation that he isnt running shit, but rather that General Kim Kyong-hui and her husband are running the country (Kim jong il's sister)

Last edited:
They won't hang him like Saddam. I have a feeling he'll be spared.

Any reason why you think that?
I'm not flat out disagreeing with you, but I don't really see it that way, if only for the fact that he is a symbol of his family and all that they have done to the Korean people.

theyre actually the danger. Theres significant speculation that he isnt running shit, but rather that General Kim Kyong-hui and her husband are running the country (Kim jong il's sister)

That is pretty much what I was thinking, I just didn't know the names of any of the players.

I'm not flat out disagreeing with you, but I don't really see it that way, if only for the fact that he is a symbol of his family and all that they have done to the Korean people.

That is pretty much what I was thinking, I just didn't know the names of any of the players.

She's essentially secdef over there.

I see this as nothing more than a thinly veiled cry for help. They want a free makeover.

Why use stealth bombers to show your force?

To let them know we could strike quickly and silently at a moment's notice. For all they know there are stealth bombers circling their major cities at any given moment waiting for the opportunity to drop a nuke.

Last edited:
Why use stealth bombers to show your force?

outside of sailing a battleship up to their beach, what could be more terrifying than a bomber that can fly in, bomb your shit, and fly out and you wouldn't stand a chance of seeing it coming or going?

well we no longer have battleships but a carrier battle group would do :p

I know. It was stated for the point of the matter.

Carriers are awesome vehicles of firepower, but they just don't have the menace in regards to appearance that 9 16" guns do, even thought they (the carriers) can do more damage.

outside of sailing a battleship up to their beach, what could be more terrifying than a bomber that can fly in, bomb your sh*t, and fly out and you wouldn't stand a chance of seeing it coming or going?

To let them know we could strike quickly and silently at a moment's notice. For all they know there are stealth bombers circling their major cities at any given moment waiting for the opportunity to drop a nuke.

It was a joke about using undetectable things to "show" something.

It was a joke about using undetectable things to "show" something.

touche, good sir. we're both tards

in other news

DnDVszZ.gif

The most important thing to him is staying in power. He has to know if he screws with us or South Korea and actually launches a missle he won't be in power very long.

Why? He serves purpose to the military-industrial complex that funds/runs this country.

Hence my statements about the free makeover. The whole thing just makes too much sense. Everyone wins except the American people footing the bill. That's obviously no concern to the MIC.