Ontopic Anyone think that Best Korea's saber rattling might be more dangerous than previous?

it doesnt matter the technology. China is done backing them up.

I dont think theyll side with the US or south korea, but theyd probably sit this one out entirely would be my opinion. Mass troops at their border, watch the carnage.

China could kill the whole country just by cutting off their gas supply.

A country isn't a race. Puerto Ricans and Mexicans don't get along, but that isn't racism.

(I know that's not what you were getting at, but I'm just further explaining my post)

that's why your post is racist. Put a japanese, korean, and chinese person side by side, and there are some pretty dramatic physical differences. To just say ' all rook same' is incorrect. White people look far more similar to each other than a chinese person does to a japanese person.

There exists such racial animosity between Japanese and Koreans that (and the specifics elude me a bit, but it is something like) people born in Japan, with a significant amount of Japanese blood in them are not citizens because they also have a measurable amount of Korean ancestry.
The Japanese really are incredibly xenophobic and racist.

that's why your post is racist. Put a japanese, korean, and chinese person side by side, and there are some pretty dramatic physical differences. To just say ' all rook same' is incorrect. White people look far more similar to each other than a chinese person does to a japanese person.

Read. Comprehend. Post.

Yes they look different. But they're all still an Asian race.

Mexicans don't look the same as Puerto Ricans, who don't look the same as Dominicans, who don't look the same as Ecuadorians. That doesn't mean we're not all of the Hispanic or Latino race.

So yes. Asian is the race. A Japanese hating a Chinese isn't racist. Unless they hate themselves too.

I had thought that there was only a very small portion of the scientific population that still used that solely because it is based on such archaic and obsolete information.

They still use it, they just further subcategorize it.

For example, Europeans, Hispanics, and Indians (dot not feather) are categorized as Caucasians. But that's been further broken down into White, Hispanic, and (I might be wrong on this one) Middle Eastern.