Ontopic Anyone think that Best Korea's saber rattling might be more dangerous than previous?

Read. Comprehend. Post.

Yes they look different. But they're all still an Asian race.

Mexicans don't look the same as Puerto Ricans, who don't look the same as Dominicans, who don't look the same as Ecuadorians. That doesn't mean we're not all of the Hispanic or Latino race.

So yes. Asian is the race. A Japanese hating a Chinese isn't racist. Unless they hate themselves too.

the other two options are mongoloid, and oriental :p both of which are worse.

Although mongoloid refers to eye shape, which is a largely definining characteristic of asiatic (see, asiatic means people from the region of asia) people.

Although even that isnt always true, a lot of southeast asians, and most indians have double eye folds.

Read. Comprehend. Post.

Yes they look different. But they're all still an Asian race.

Mexicans don't look the same as Puerto Ricans, who don't look the same as Dominicans, who don't look the same as Ecuadorians. That doesn't mean we're not all of the Hispanic or Latino race.

So yes. Asian is the race. A Japanese hating a Chinese isn't racist. Unless they hate themselves too.

its xenophobic.

Japan is just fuckin nuts, theyve thought themselves superior to everyone else for time immemorial, korea on the other hand has a ton of good reasons to hate Japan.

Japan flat out murdered 6-10 million citizens of other places (china and korea) outside of wartime in addition to mass rape, torture, and biological experimentation. They were as bad as Nazi germany in a lot of aspects. Oh, and they never condemned or apologized for their actions. The leaders that ordered this stuff, are considered national heroes, and have shrines built to them. The rest of the world considers them Class A War Criminals. The worst you can get.

They still use it, they just further subcategorize it.

For example, Europeans, Hispanics, and Indians (dot not feather) are categorized as Caucasians. But that's been further broken down into White, Hispanic, and (I might be wrong on this one) Middle Eastern.

indians are considered Caucasian now?

its xenophobic.

Japan is just f*ckin nuts, theyve thought themselves superior to everyone else for time immemorial, korea on the other hand has a ton of good reasons to hate Japan.

Japan flat out murdered 6-10 million citizens of other places (china and korea) outside of wartime in addition to mass r*pe, torture, and biological experimentation. They were as bad as Nazi germany in a lot of aspects. Oh, and they never condemned or apologized for their actions. The leaders that ordered this stuff, are considered national heroes, and have shrines built to them. The rest of the world considers them Class A War Criminals. The worst you can get.

That...I can agree with.

its xenophobic.

Japan is just fuckin nuts, theyve thought themselves superior to everyone else for time immemorial, korea on the other hand has a ton of good reasons to hate Japan.

Japan flat out murdered 6-10 million citizens of other places (china and korea) outside of wartime in addition to mass rape, torture, and biological experimentation. They were as bad as Nazi germany in a lot of aspects. Oh, and they never condemned or apologized for their actions. The leaders that ordered this stuff, are considered national heroes, and have shrines built to them. The rest of the world considers them Class A War Criminals. The worst you can get.

Compound that with the screwy laws we wrote for them to live by post WWII, and you start to realize why tentacle rape is hot there.

They have been for a long time

they never seemed quite right placed in asia other than geographically. You put an indian person next to a white person next to an asian person next to a hispanic person next to a black person and youd be most likely to lump the indian person with either the hispanic person or the white person i think.

they never seemed quite right placed in asia other than geographically. You put an indian person next to a white person next to an asian person next to a hispanic person next to a black person and youd be most likely to lump the indian person with either the hispanic person or the white person i think.

Assuming I read that right, you just agreed with me. I said Indians, Hispanics, and whites were caucasian and you said you'd lump the Indian person with them.

oI1j9R1.png

hey, hey ,hey. Hey dudes, why arent you paying attention to us. Hey hey hey hey.

General: Better drive some trucks in circles around missile sites sir. Thatll rile em up

I just wonder why Best Korea is doing all of this nonsense.
They have to know that the first live fire they do is going to destroy them, so what is the point?

you assume logic.

Dude has been told he's a god his whole life. Delusions, delusions for everyone.

I just wonder why Best Korea is doing all of this nonsense.
They have to know that the first live fire they do is going to destroy them, so what is the point?

It's calculated and quite smart. They start shit with us and their country gets a free makeover.

But not with any of the current leaders in charge.
It would be smart for the general populace to have done that, but they have nothing to do with anything in that country

They won't hang him like Saddam. I have a feeling he'll be spared. You know they have to be jealous looking at the wild prosperity South Korea is in the midst of.

http://imgur.com/a/dUZmt