Anyone play Oblivion yet?

It's awesome. They go flying back and then lay there for a bit, and by the time they get up you can plug them two more times. That's usually all it takes. Savage Ogres and Savage Minotaurs are pretty damn tough, too. If they knock YOU down you're in some trouble.

Sarcasmo said:
It's awesome. They go flying back and then lay there for a bit, and by the time they get up you can plug them two more times. That's usually all it takes. Savage Ogres and Savage Minotaurs are pretty damn tough, too. If they knock YOU down you're in some trouble.

I keep my distance from those big bastards
I can run backwards faster than they can run forewards and I just turn em into a pincushion:p

Drool-Boy said:
yeah once you reach a certain level in marksmanship, you have a chance to knock someone down with an arrow. Comes in handy if your opponent is coming at your or is really fast
I guess I need to start using more of my arrows. Hmmm... Where can I get some training?

So what happens if you kill everyone in the game? I think that's the finale I'm building up to. A massive ghost province with nary a single living being other than myself, the only sound a bone chilling scream from deep in the forest as I slaughter and skin the last remaining deer and paint my face with its blood.

Not counting all those infernal re-spawning creatures of course.

But eventually I will win. Oh yes.

I.

Will.

Win.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
So what happens if you kill everyone in the game? I think that's the finale I'm building up to. A massive ghost province with nary a single living being other than myself, the only sound a bone chilling scream from deep in the forest as I slaughter and skin the last remaining deer and paint my face with its blood.

Not accounting all those infernal re-spawning creatures of course.

But eventually I will win. Oh yes.

I.

Will.

Win.

There are NPCs that are un-killable.
Now , if you could somehow gather all those people up and put them on an island so you could stand on the bank acrossed from them and shoot fire arrows & such at them forever, THAT would be cool.

I guess I finally beat the game. Level 30, done pretty much every side quest, the main quest, been through and conquered every cave, mine, and dungeon. Collected about 100 of every single thing in the game except the annoying nirn root, and have a personal cash (non-asset) fortune of $1.7 million.

There's really nothing left but monotony and redundancy. *sigh*

Time to pick up Hitman: Blood Money I guess.

edit: for those PC'ers that haven't, download some of the hundreds of available mods. A few are completely awesome, including the simple bag of holding and display rooms for houses.

Last edited:
I started a new character. Custom class, but warrior based.
Just started going through the fighers guild quests. I got pissed with my stealth guy cuz I had so much infamy I couldnt buy any of the good houses:mad:

Drool-Boy said:
I started a new character. Custom class, but warrior based.
Just started going through the fighers guild quests. I got pissed with my stealth guy cuz I had so much infamy I couldnt buy any of the good houses:mad:

Buy first, infame later. Is infame a verb?

Oh and my stealth character was so easy that it made the game kind of....lame. It's incredibly easy to coast through every quest and mission in the game when you can pot shot your enemies one by one. Maybe I should try a new custom character too.

Sarcasmo said:
Oh and my stealth character was so easy that it made the game kind of....lame. It's incredibly easy to coast through every quest and mission in the game when you can pot shot your enemies one by one. Maybe I should try a new custom character too.
Try as spellcaster as your only class.

Cripes , my guys like a friggin tank. Im getting the hang of melee combat too. The block, attack, dodge thing is working pretty well for me. I couldnt sneak up on a deaf guy if I tried tho:fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Cripes , my guys like a friggin tank. Im getting the hang of melee combat too. The block, attack, dodge thing is working pretty well for me. I couldnt sneak up on a deaf guy if I tried tho:fly:

That could suck once you're up against savage ogres and minotaur lords and all that. :omy:

Sarcasmo said:
That could suck once you're up against savage ogres and minotaur lords and all that. :omy:

But by the time they show up Ill be tough enough to bend them over & make them my bitches.

On another note, last night my guy was prancing thru a medow and came acrossed one of those fountain things. I went to jump up on it, and I heard a wierd noise. I looked down and there was an arrow at my feet. I figured I musta kicked it as I jumped up. Cool , free arrow for me! As I picked it up, I heard the noise again, and noticed another arrow laying there. Wtf? So I picked that one up too, wondering where the fuck it came from. About that time a third arrow showed up. But this one nailed me right in the asshole. I mean seriously, in the asshole. I turned around and theres some crazy bitch in the field lobbing fuckin arrows at me. No idea where the crazy bitch came from, but I killed her in like 2 hits. Then I had to walk around for like an hour before that arrow worked its way outta my asshole:mad:

Drool-Boy said:
But by the time they show up Ill be tough enough to bend them over & make them my bitches.

On another note, last night my guy was prancing thru a medow and came acrossed one of those fountain things. I went to jump up on it, and I heard a wierd noise. I looked down and there was an arrow at my feet. I figured I musta kicked it as I jumped up. Cool , free arrow for me! As I picked it up, I heard the noise again, and noticed another arrow laying there. Wtf? So I picked that one up too, wondering where the fuck it came from. About that time a third arrow showed up. But this one nailed me right in the asshole. I mean seriously, in the asshole. I turned around and theres some crazy bitch in the field lobbing fuckin arrows at me. No idea where the crazy bitch came from, but I killed her in like 2 hits. Then I had to walk around for like an hour before that arrow worked its way outta my asshole:mad:

:lol:^

My tank/fighter char has never even used the sneak feature in the game. I run full speed into any room and hack and slash any opposition. I was thinking of starting a magic based character next...