Anyone play Oblivion yet?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,116
Steam
mattressfish
this game looks amazing. Im not much into RPGs, but I'm gonna try it out.

obx29B.jpg

obx32B.jpg

Valve1138 said:
Whats this game all about?

I've heard all sort sof people upgrading there 'puters to play it.
Single player RPG. The TES series is easily the most open ended games ever. Huge world, go anywhere you want, do anything you want, every object in the game is manipulatable, some of the most advanced A.I. to date, non player characters have 24/7 schedules, graphics are absolutely amazing.

The game is crazy. In one preview the writer said he was in a town that was really religious and cult like. Everyone was going to the church for mass. Once mass started, he went into the church, stepped on the alter, and threw the bible on the ground. Everyone in the church gasped and started screaming and shit. Then, he punched the priest in the face. All the people in the church whipped out their weapons, and he also noticed one person running out of the church. Well he ran, and once he got outside of the door, he saw the NPC that was running out of the church before come out of his house with a sword and started going after him.

The A.I. is going to be so much fun

Candy said:
We're not really into rocket propelled grenades either.

EDIT: added quote to reiterate the fact that I am drug free
I laughed so hard I wet myself.

I'll be getting it once I finish up my current consulting project. If i got it before I was done I would never finish.