Anyone play Oblivion yet?

Sarcasmo said:
The one in Anvil is the best. It's basically free.

Haunted house extermination ftw.

It's a cool house too.

And Drool, that sucks man, the Skingrad house is pretty sweet looking, probably the nicest one you can buy yourself. :eek:
Expensive to furnish though.

ceiling fly said:
I have yet to buy a house. Why?

I just like it cuz its a good place to stock pile stuff, or just as a place to keep unique items. If you leave stuff laying around outside or where ever, it eventually dissapears. It takes a while but it does go away. Anything in a house is there permenantly.

Drool-Boy said:
I just like it cuz its a good place to stock pile stuff, or just as a place to keep unique items. If you leave stuff laying around outside or where ever, it eventually dissapears. It takes a while but it does go away. Anything in a house is there permenantly.

I was sad to discover that when you kill a shop owner, and every friend, relative, and acquaintance of his, the store closes and never re-opens. :(

Drool-Boy said:
I keep all my stuff in the tournament trainging room thingie and have never lost anything...

The Skingrad house is cool because it has three levels and display cases. I display the severed heads of my enemies on my desk, monster remains in display cases, weapons, etc. I've even dressed it up like home by stealing shovels, brooms, pumpkins, clothes, dinnerware...basically everything I get my hands on.

Of course I've since uninstalled it because I got bored with it so I'd have to start all over.

ceiling fly said:
I keep all my stuff in the tournament trainging room thingie and have never lost anything...

Maybe thats a pc/360 difference. Ive left stuff on roads that I travel a lot and see it there for a long time, then one day its just gone. But its a long time untill it does dissapear.

Drool-Boy said:
Maybe thats a pc/360 difference. Ive left stuff on roads that I travel a lot and see it there for a long time, then one day its just gone. But its a long time untill it does dissapear.
Yeah, I've heard of stuff getting stolen, but no one comes into the training room. :D

ceiling fly said:
Yeah, I've heard of stuff getting stolen, but no one comes into the training room. :D

Ive done all the Arena rounds untill the one where they cut 3 argonians loose on ya. They whipped me twice. I think Im about ready to go back tho.

Drool-Boy said:
Ive done all the Arena rounds untill the one where they cut 3 argonians loose on ya. They whipped me twice. I think Im about ready to go back tho.

Do you have that Sufferthorn weapon? The dagger from the Dark Brotherhood missions? I tore through the entire arena at 5th level with that thing. Shredded everyone I fought.

Sarcasmo said:
Do you have that Sufferthorn weapon? The dagger from the Dark Brotherhood missions? I tore through the entire arena at 5th level with that thing. Shredded everyone I fought.

Really? I havent done any DB missions with this character.
When I DID get that weapon with my other character, I just tabled it. It didnt seem like it was that great a weapon to me.

Drool-Boy said:
Really? I havent done any DB missions with this character.
When I DID get that weapon with my other character, I just tabled it. It didnt seem like it was that great a weapon to me.

It's awesome because it damages their health by something like 40 points per hit. That racks up in a hurry and no one can stand against you if you can get in close and wail on them.

I really should play a bit more of that game, but WoW is much more consuming. I've been playing for a good month or more and I've yet to discover more than 50% of the world, the amount of items and quests are incredible.

Not good for the casual hour a night gamer though, I've spent way too much time playing it when I should have been studying.. Ah well.