Halp Any of you Americans ever thought of exsanguinating?

I never said not to leave, but explore your reasoning carefully. If it is it to experience different landscapes, different cuisines, different cultures, there is a lot to offer in teh US border. that's not to say the US has it all, far from it. And I highly suggest everyone get out and travel to experience those things which you cannot get at home. But if your only exposure to culture has been Florida, you can start by broadening yourself just saying in the US and going to a different state.

And it's all what you make of it. If you go into a travel situation with the mindset of learning about native cultures and landscapes and being open to new experiences, you don't need a different country. You are just closeminded about the US, Fat Melissa, and it's a nasty color on you.

close mindedness about the USA is the new black yo!!

by the way i lived in florida for 8 years...

You always argue here, buddy.

Doesn't change the fact that I am still right.

9br4JgJ.gif

I like the idea of traveling the US (and canuckistan) before traveling overseas. I want to plan a long train journey across the country when I get back. start at one side of the country and rail across either the north or south corridor, then come back along the opposite one. spend a few days at each stop if possible, see different parts of the country and do so at a slow pace so I have time to study and relax in between them