Halp Any of you Americans ever thought of exsanguinating?

nonoNO!! that's not what i meant at all...but i completely see where it would have been read that way.

i'm not offended at ALL. and that is a good movie! my point i did NOT make well was that at the time i saw the movie...that scene seemed so EXTREME...far-fetched. these days, it's like, "hmm, that could be my next-door neighbor."

trust me, i'm not hatin' on billy madison, or taking anything personally!! i was just saying that it used to seem like a CRAZY idea for someone to be that crazy...and today, it's just another story in the papers.

my bad!!! :heart:
Typical female. TELL US WHAT YOU MEAN THE FIRST TIME.

Thanks for clearing that up for us. It's nice to learn you're not the forum nanny.

can we just travel together? you don't even have to snuggle afterwards. just take me with you. :drool:

Lots of us could go. It's a 20 room hotel, and it's ALL INCLUSIVE! Lake view suites for $100 night? Jesus. That's awesome. All the food and beer you can consume from 7 am to 10 pm just makes it ridiculous. I can't even imagine drinking craft beer while staring at a smoking volcano. My head might explode. UF trip?

Typical female. TELL US WHAT YOU MEAN THE FIRST TIME.

Thanks for clearing that up for us. It's nice to learn you're not the forum nanny.

well i THOUGHT y'all would know better and would be insightful enough to get it, but nooooooooooo. :fly:

it's not a habit of mine to call people out for having an opinion or preference. :hs:

Lots of us could go. It's a 20 room hotel, and it's ALL INCLUSIVE! Lake view suites for $100 night? Jesus. That's awesome. All the food and beer you can consume from 7 am to 10 pm just makes it ridiculous. I can't even imagine drinking craft beer while staring at a smoking volcano. My head might explode. UF trip?

um, WHY NOT??? set it up, let us know. let's do it!!!!

Will there be dancing?

Zac, I am so happy you made this thread!!!!
Today Kiko's father called me to tell me that he will be moving to The Cayman Islands for one year and then moving on to Brazil... For good :nev:
All I told him was if he was going to do this he would need to sign everything and all his rights over to me and he agreed!!! This opens the door for me to get up and leave Canada with Kiko YAAAY!
But I'm getting ahead of myself, I don't want to get too excited. I need my papers and he needs to go.

If this works out this way, I'm totally happy for you. Fuck that douche.

When? I'd consider selling a child to attend.