American/Canadian Candy: Compile a list for me

Coqui said:
I haven't had the Snickers. My wife says the Twinkies are actually pretty good.

You've been to a fair without Elephant ears? Do you at least know what a funnel cake is?

What the greasy poop is an 'elephant ear' supposed to be? Is it just a blob of fried dough? 'Cause back east it's just called fried dough.

itburnswhenipee said:
What the greasy poop is an 'elephant ear' supposed to be? Is it just a blob of fried dough? 'Cause back east it's just called fried dough.

You're close enough. Come to the Ohio State Fair before it's done. I'll induct you into a real fair yet.

Coqui said:
You're close enough. Come to the Ohio State Fair before it's done. I'll induct you into a real fair yet.

It must be a midwest thing, cause I've never heard of elephant ears either. But then I usually don't buy food at the fair (except slushies and cotton candy), those slow fair rides make me sick and I don't need to aggravate the problem.

FlamingGlory said:
Yah... Im off to eat a salad now... This thread did it for me.

Cant be any worse than sausage rolls though.
Salad boy, go eat your rabbit food.

I don't eat stuff like that. I love meat, chicken etc. So I could never be a veggie. I don't feel like I've eaten unless I've got meat on my plate.

Galen said:
Salad boy, go eat your rabbit food.

I don't eat stuff like that. I love meat, chicken etc. So I could never be a veggie. I don't feel like I've eaten unless I've got meat on my plate.
I'm not working hard atm so I dont feel like eating meat. Tend to eat based on what I need. Dont happen to need much protien, this weekend I'll probably have about 21oz of beef per day (steaks :drool :)

FlamingGlory said:
I'm not working hard atm so I dont feel like eating meat. Tend to eat based on what I need. Dont happen to need much protien, this weekend I'll probably have about 21oz of beef per day (steaks :drool :)
But... Your zen...

Laos will never be freed with this attitude!!! errr... Tibet!!! yeah!!

Bubbles said:
Never heard of it.
I'd take a guess at saying it's japanese, but that's only because it's a staple diet of anime fags. You know the type.. fat, white assholes with a Neon Genesis Evangelion or whatever it is tshirt.

pocky.jpg

Galen said:
I'd take a guess at saying it's japanese, but that's only because it's a staple diet of anime fags. You know the type.. fat, white assholes with a Neon Genesis Evangelion or whatever it is tshirt.

pocky.jpg

I do actually know the anime types. Candy had a college extra-credit project to do last year and I went with her for moral support. We had to attend some sort of meet that is arranged via the internet. We only had a couple options considering the time constraints on the project; so we ended up in Tampa, at a Chili's, drinking at the bar, trying to work up the nerve to go interview these really strange anime kids that were in the corner having their meet. It was quite funny and they gave us strange Japanese goodie bags filled with seaweed candy and various other gross sounding stuff. :fly: