American/Canadian Candy: Compile a list for me

Galen said:
Guess I'll try them, but I don't want to buy an entire pack, so I'll wait until December or thereabouts. The fact that they're entirely synthetic is disturbing.

When I was over there in Dec/Jan. The store I was at stocked Hot Dogs and 100% Beef Hot Dogs. That disturbed me... we don't have stuff like that here.
Pussy

but yeah I dont eat hot dogs

Galen said:
Guess I'll try them, but I don't want to buy an entire pack, so I'll wait until December or thereabouts. The fact that they're entirely synthetic is disturbing.

When I was over there in Dec/Jan. The store I was at stocked Hot Dogs and 100% Beef Hot Dogs. That disturbed me... we don't have stuff like that here.

I think the idea is that people who want to avoid pork can do so when the hotdogs are labeled that way.

Galen said:

Hot Dogs are made from lips and ass holes. Avoid them at all cost. Unless on a stick and wrapped in fried goodness. Corn Dogs Rock. :drool:

Bubbles said:
Hot Dogs are made from lips and ass holes. Avoid them at all cost. Unless on a stick and wrapped in fried goodness. Corn Dogs Rock. :drool:

So breaded lips and assholes make all the difference? :confused:

I eat turkey dogs with mustard (no bun). 110 calories of yummy snacky goodness.

Bubbles said:
I like the Boca dogs with spicy brown mustard. And yes, the breading makes all the difference in the world. :D

Agreed, I love corndogs, but Knyte can't even stand the smell of them, so I never get them. :(

Coqui said:
With all the eclectic foods at a fair, you're going for Corn dogs?

If you ask real nicely, maybe we'll let you come too, and then you can get some of that other food while we enjoy our corn dogs.

kiwi said:
If you ask real nicely, maybe we'll let you come too, and then you can get some of that other food while we enjoy our corn dogs.

"that other food", or that other food? There's a difference.

Bubbles said:
While I know what Twinkies and Snickers are, I have NEVER heard of them being deep fried. Sounds pretty gross actually. And I have never heard of elephant ears. :eek:

I haven't had the Snickers. My wife says the Twinkies are actually pretty good.

You've been to a fair without Elephant ears? Do you at least know what a funnel cake is?