American/Canadian Candy: Compile a list for me

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
Ireland
Marklar
₥0
Okay. To celebrate the final days of my summer at the end of this month, I'd like to purchase about $100 USD worth of candy and soda. Only thing is I am not sure what exactly I want, aside from the things I already know like Dentyne Fire, Big Red, A&W Root Beer etc. So this is a good thread for suggestions. I need your sugary advice.

I love American candy and soda, it is much superior to the crap we have.

Thankee

Galen said:
Okay. To celebrate the final days of my summer at the end of this month, I'd like to purchase about $100 USD worth of candy and soda. Only thing is I am not sure what exactly I want, aside from the things I already know like Dentyne Fire, Big Red, A&W Root Beer etc. So this is a good thread for suggestions. I need your sugary advice.

I love American candy and soda, it is much superior to the crap we have.

Thankee

Wild Berry Skittles :drool:

Galen said:
Oh, we get that here. I love it :drool:
I'd like to get some Dr. Pepper Red Fusion, or Dr. Pepper Vanilla though. They sound good.

Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla is really good too. But nothing beats the original. You really get it in Ireland? Damn. I visited a breakfast restaurant in Wisconsin not long ago and they didn't even carry it.

Sarcasmo said:
Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla is really good too. But nothing beats the original. You really get it in Ireland? Damn. I visited a breakfast restaurant in Wisconsin not long ago and they didn't even carry it.
Awesome, I'll add that to the list too.

It's owned by Coca Cola here I think, so everywhere that carries coca cola will carry Dr. Pepper. I prefer Pepsi though :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
Stewart's cream soda

But I'd have to say, I like the candy in the UK better than here :fly:

That's about the only food though, other than haggis
Hmm, the site doesn't seem to have that, I'll keep looking though. I love Cream Soda.

Candy in the UK is boring, it doesn't have any american charm. I love holidays in north america, such as haloween and christmas. You guys celebrate them so well. Here they're just a few days off school and work. They suck. That's probably why I love American Candy so much, I associate them with all the great holidays I've had there.

April23 said:
Those are yummy.

Plus Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, pop rocks, Big Leage bubble gum... etc I can go on forever.
I've added Big League Gum original, looks neat. I forgot to mention though, I'm allergic to peanuts, so I can't enjoy anything made by Reeses :(

zengirl said:
Heath bars, those are my favorite
Hmm, they seem to contain nuts, so they're not for me :(

I did discover Hersheys' Cookies and Cream though, which I'm told are very good. They sound nice :drool:

KNYTE said:
I'm not much of a candy/dessert man, but I would kill someone in cold blood for a good Prime Rib.
Not a fan of ribs or chicken wings or stuff like that. The meat or lack thereof is just... eugh..

Galen said:
Hmm, they seem to contain nuts, so they're not for me :(

I did discover Hersheys' Cookies and Cream though, which I'm told are very good. They sound nice :drool:
Oh, you don't do nuts? :( That limits things, we Americans seem to love nothing better than nuts in our mouths. :D