American/Canadian Candy: Compile a list for me

ChikkenNoodul said:
You probably made their decade, girls actually talking to anime freaks? I bet nobody believed them on their forum when they got back

Yep...that's pretty much how the boys conversed with us. :fly: There was one stupid kid who looked about 16. He was all pimply faced and real skinny.......he decided to "impress" candy with the "over $60,000" he was bringing in every year. :rolleyes:

But there was this one girl there who was really mean. Asked us if we were drunk and didn't believe that we were doing a school project. The other girl had dropped ketchup on her boob. She had a huge dallop just dangling away!! :tard:

We had a good time.

crackers-goldfish.gif

I know it's not candy, but get them anyway. The paper bags are far better than plastic.

Bubbles said:
I do actually know the anime types. Candy had a college extra-credit project to do last year and I went with her for moral support. We had to attend some sort of meet that is arranged via the internet. We only had a couple options considering the time constraints on the project; so we ended up in Tampa, at a Chili's, drinking at the bar, trying to work up the nerve to go interview these really strange anime kids that were in the corner having their meet. It was quite funny and they gave us strange Japanese goodie bags filled with seaweed candy and various other gross sounding stuff. :fly:
and there was me thinking the whole "My name is Ryu, I am a half dragon elf" didn't work :p

Fat Burger said:
crackers-goldfish.gif

I know it's not candy, but get them anyway. The paper bags are far better than plastic.
Goldfish eh? I'll see if I can find them, but I think they'll taste similar to another very disgusting corn snack that used to retail here.

Galen said:
Goldfish eh? I'll see if I can find them, but I think they'll taste similar to another very disgusting corn snack that used to retail here.

They're vaugely salty/cheesy novelty crackers. I expect there's an abundance of them across the globe.

itburnswhenipee said:
They're vaugely salty/cheesy novelty crackers. I expect there's an abundance of them across the globe.
Aye, that's what I thought they'd be. :(
And yes, I'm sure there's mountains of them in every country. Unwanted, uneaten...

FlamingGlory said:
Free California, Arm Tibet!

[/offtopic]
Watched a lot of shows about Tibet, hard to believe they'd fight over that shithole. The Dalai Lama has it better now anyway, he'll be able to retire now that they've found the successor in Nottingham.