American/Canadian Candy: Compile a list for me

Galen said:
Watched a lot of shows about Tibet, hard to believe they'd fight over that shithole. The Dalai Lama has it better now anyway, he'll be able to retire now that they've found the successor in Nottingham.
You have no idea :rolleyes: I much prefer pure hate to fake kindness.

I forget but do you guys have ramen noodles? Thats an experiance worth trying once.

FlamingGlory said:
You have no idea :rolleyes: I much prefer pure hate to fake kindness.

I forget but do you guys have ramen noodles? Thats an experiance worth trying once.
I prefer monterey jack to mozzarella, but what can you do?

We have ramen noodles, except they're called super noodles. They're a bit better quality though. Fuck all that student food crap though, I go for quality.

Galen said:
I prefer monterey jack to mozzarella, but what can you do?

We have ramen noodles, except they're called super noodles. They're a bit better quality though. Fuck all that student food crap though, I go for quality.
Killing seems to be the only answer.

Quality!? I'm trying to think here but I'm wayyy too lazy to walk over to the pantry to check.

FlamingGlory said:
Killing seems to be the only answer.

Quality!? I'm trying to think here but I'm wayyy too lazy to walk over to the pantry to check.
they're horrible student food, like pot noodles etc. :p

FlamingGlory said:
I figure as long as this thread is stickied I'll just keep replying to it.

Ritz crackers?
Those the crackers with salt etc? Having said that, I'm not a big fan of crackers.

Galen said:
Those the crackers with salt etc? Having said that, I'm not a big fan of crackers.
Show me a cracker without salt... and... I'll show you beer without alcohol.

So when he says 'toast' he means a slice of bread that's been rapidly heated resulting in minor carbonization of the surface? For all we know 'toast' could be some sort of bizarre cracker or unholy kind of crunchy meat.

itburnswhenipee said:
So when he says 'toast' he means a slice of bread that's been rapidly heated resulting in minor carbonization of the surface? For all we know 'toast' could be some sort of bizarre cracker or unholy kind of crunchy meat.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA