Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Mother’s Day We went on a hike and found a river. Natalee decided to get in over her head and panicked so instead of swimming out on her own I went in after her. She thinks it was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
For Mother’s Day We went on a hike and found a river. Natalee decided to get in over her head and panicked so instead of swimming out on her own I went in after her. She thinks it was funny.
She's 5 in a couple weeks eh?

Had a 19 hour work day yesterday. Managed to cop 6 hours of sleep before we go back in. Ransomware intrusion and encryption. Getting some awesome field training while being paid a fairly ridiculous amount for it. Love this job.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
blue waffle!
Was that in the shower or after ;)
:p
Conor Mckenna Eww GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Totally agree - filter it. I was just talking shit. Any possible good stuff can be gotten elsewhere. And why taint the flavor of drinks and cooking with funky water? *living the well water life for 33 years.:rolleyes:
I grew up with stinky as hell sulfurous well water due to having a half mile long driveway. The property and house were awesome but that water was the worst. We had an array of giant water treatment metal tanks in the basement that looked like JDAMs but all for naught. They were replaced every few months to boot.

• Gravy
I grew up with stinky as hell sulfurous well water due to having a half mile long driveway. The property and house were awesome but that water was the worst. We had an array of giant water treatment metal tanks in the basement that looked like JDAMs but all for naught. They were replaced every few months to boot.
There's an area near us where the sulfur is bad and the urban legends abound of people burning their hair because they cracked a tap open with a cigarette or join going. Or was it a house blown off the foundation. idk. Real bad, it does hiss ominously when you crack a tap after a weekend away in those places. SNakes in the pipes -bwahahah. Yeah, sulfur is hard to crack off, iron is pretty easy if you'll invest in the additional tank for your system, uses potassium permanganate(PP). Few bother so they have shit stained houses,etc. After 911 they were a bit weird about selling you the PP - booms can be made from.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
how is the length of your driveway correlated to your well water quality?

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.