Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm changing the locks before I do that, but yeah, that's part of the plan.
That's how I wrapped up my last day cohabitating with my first wife. Had them Kwiksets ready in my car trunk. "Oh snap, there's a process server walking up behind her . . . . . "
*The kids stayed with me. Had to be.

I thought your first wife died?

Were you divorcing her ghost?
No, my second wife died while I was married to her. My first wife drank herself to death a while after I divorced her . I had the kids from the minute I filed. See, she had turned into a daytime lush and was doing harder shit with a lady up the street. It came to her "endangering the children" and other such. I went and tried to scrap her off the streets a few times. . . . saw her on the life support when she was brain dead. Now I feel really old and sad.

No, my second wife died while I was married to her. My first wife drank herself to death a while after I divorced her . I had the kids from the minute I filed. See, she had turned into a daytime lush and was doing harder shit with a lady up the street. It came to her "endangering the children" and other such. I went and tried to scrap her off the streets a few times. . . . saw her on the life support when she was brain dead. Now I feel really old and sad.

BOTH YOUR WIVES DIED??

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
BOTH YOUR WIVES DIED??

giphy.gif
Technically I wasn't married to #1 at the time of her demise - it's just easier to say "yeah, outlived 2 wives." The writing was on the wall, she was gonna take all of us all down. In a drunken state she got freaky with a minor. She also left my sons outside in sub-zero temps because she was passed out in the house - good thing I didn't take the overtime that day . . .
Her mother tried to clean her up - gave up after 6-8 weeks.
Real sad shit? Grandma hasn't contacted her grandchildren in about 22 years - has never seen her 3 Great grandkids, ranging from 6-15. She's still alive - my sons have tried to FB with their mom's brother and sister. Nobody there is interested(Florida people, meh!). Cold motherfuckers. Special place in hell for them.

DOn't worry @TuhMollie - #3 seems healthy as a horse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.