Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back home from ATL yesterday afternoon. 43 hours on the clock in 3 days. Gonna chill for a few and go back out unless they call me first.

look what matched 84% AND 90% with my Cat pic and kick ass bio!
IS THAT A BETTY WHITE TATTOO?!

that’s it, i’m getting back together with CEO.

ps: i deleted this stupid app

b86eec4c958cbfc2be6141822229173e.jpg

3acee038ac59845c6447f7080d5f015d.jpg

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Jehannum and fly
And no, don't go back to that jock-strap. FUck, you'd end up in this SAME place again and have to start over. I'm sure there are all sorts of good dudes out there for you. Ah - other ladies are doing the same. You see someone REALLY interesting, move on that shit!!!!!
{ding dong}Everybody is worse/less than they claim online - shoot for the stars.
Break a dick(good luck)

It's the only role that was left when i showed up. I'm just a dude, playing a dude, who's playing a creepy dude. Although, methid acting may have got away on ne :)
People trust me with their kids. "The Baby Whisperer"

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
And no, don't go back to that jock-strap. FUck, you'd end up in this SAME place again and have to start over. I'm sure there are all sorts of good dudes out there for you. Ah - other ladies are doing the same. You see someone REALLY interesting, move on that shit!!!!!
{ding dong}Everybody is worse/less than they claim online - shoot for the stars.
Break a dick(good luck)
learn to read my sarcasm lol
no im not going back to that psycho piece of shit but faaaaak these candidates are gross.
I need a bar setting ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.