Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so old the first digit of my SS# is a zero.

The first numbers in a SS# indicate location and we lived in Western Mass when I was first registered.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
@august is doing great! i love her.
little daphne is growing like a weed
Good to hear. Seems like august really took to the moms-ing. I miss her pictures - both of the kid and her bugs and stuff. :cool:
*I sent her a PM a while back with a link to a digital download coloring book for her daughter, explaining my kid sells them and I sometimes gift them to people as a way of sending my kid a little spare change. Part of me worried it would weird her. It was totally normal - link to Etsy seems fairly safe plus I included an example of one page. Hopefully she'll visit and notice it and print a copy. **I passed one to hips(or tried) one time.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
So despite the huge propensity for craziness the whole funeral thing actually turned out quite well. I was kind of keeping scoping things out and being on the defensive, along with being cordial to everyone regardless of past animosity, which is also a form of pre-emptive defense, waiting for the comment or gesture that lit shit off and took it sideways but it just didn't happen, at least not in my presence. It's as if this group actually grew up a bit, or just got too old and tired to keep up the fight.

It was nice anyways.

The old guys from the local county veterans burial Association came out to do the military honors. These guys are all in their 70s and 80s. The "young one" that headed up the presentation might've been 68 or something. Couple of them needed canes to hold themselves up and they were all slow getting around.....that is until it came time to do the ceremony. Then it was as if you wiped 50 years off these guys in an instant. Sharpness, precision, professionalism, duty, respect, there ain't enough good words for it. The dedication and purpose just amazing. Bring you to tears. What a wonderful group of men.

Those old codgers even managed to get 7 rifles to sound like a single shot two times out of three and the third one was really damn close.

As long as there's guys like that still around we'll be fine, don't worry about it.

Hitting the road at 4:30 this morning to the airport to fly to ATL for work. Clock starts ticking the second I walk I out the door. MIght hit 20-40 hours of OT this week. Big fat paycheck.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
Funny, I'm inadvertently going to be back in ATL for mother's day but my dad and step mom are in TX visiting my 1/2 brother, wife and child.
Mom always loved him best! :( . . . . . :D

Consider yourself slightly lucky that you and your new wife don't have a kid. Sometimes micro-dram sets in " I'm the mother of your children, I don't WANT to share MY day with YOUR mom. RIcky!(added for personalization)". Correction - this drama is always there, sometimes is just kept under wraps. They'll get you back later you traitorous sob. . .

I miss that shit. rip, Mom.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and JAXvillain
I watched most of that. They should’ve used a still frame from the movie for the poster.

View attachment 14230View attachment 14231
I like that one. There's another one where all the plants come alive, mainly just creeping on their roots, equally funny stuff. THere's a Killer scene where blind lady wanders out of an evening houseparty in a rural area. First she was there against the wall. Then there were oaks moving past a bloody smudge.
how i met your mother evil laugh GIF

I watched most of that. They should’ve used a still frame from the movie for the poster.

Did you see the part where the two natives were walking up the wide open trail but didn't notice the huge tree monster coming towards them until he was six feet away?

And that chick's scream may well be one of the most annoying scream queen performances ever.
Between her and the older chick that wouldn't shutup, I was rooting for the tree.
No pun intended.

Did you see the part where the two natives were walking up the wide open trail but didn't notice the huge tree monster coming towards them until he was six feet away?

And that chick's scream may well be one of the most annoying scream queen performances ever.
Between her and the older chick that wouldn't shutup, I was rooting for the tree.
No pun intended.

That movie was so full of flaws and bad acting, casting etc. it makes it better almost.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Status
Not open for further replies.