Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that my neighbors have been shooting off fireworks every night for over a week causing my dog to bark for hours.

I have got to get away from people.
I like things that go boom but that shooting at midnight shit is stupid as hell. Dog bark? WTF about light sleeper humans who get jerked awake by that shit. Why can't all who want to do that blast at 6 pm "sundown". Like the Jews ending their weekend fast.

Quick joke. Three AA men were talking about how good their employer treats them. Then they heard a moaning sounds. What's dat!?
{Man who works for a Jewish family speaks up} "They'se just blowing the sho-far.
DAmn, they do treat their help good!

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Someone explain to this guy how blowing off fireworks relates to Christmas in any way.

I grew up in a semi-Catholic household, attended a Catholic school for 10+ years, and lived in a predominantly Catholic neighborhood. I don’t remember anyone ever using fireworks during any holiday besides New Years Eve and the Fourth of July.

Is this a new thing? A redneck thing? Was my childhood neighborhood too diverse?

Please and thanks.

Someone explain to this guy how blowing off fireworks relates to Christmas in any way.

I grew up in a semi-Catholic household, attended a Catholic school for 10+ years, and lived in a predominantly Catholic neighborhood. I don’t remember anyone ever using fireworks during any holiday besides New Years Eve and the Fourth of July.

Is this a new thing? A redneck thing? Was my childhood neighborhood too diverse?

Please and thanks.
I think it's a relatively new thing. I cant remember it when I was younger.

I think it's an asshole thing.
This.

I’d even be okay with just Christmas Eve but it’s been going on for a week and will continue till we’ll after new years. My neighbors shoot them off randomly all year long. Some random day in September we had them flashing outside our bedroom window at 10:30. Enough already.

If you live in the middle of nowhere do whatever you want. But here accept that all of your neighbors are within 20 feet and be somewhat considerate. I don’t go blaring music or let my dog bark at 7 am cause it’s not nice. So don’t blare yours or shoot fireworks or hoot and holler outside my bedroom window till long after midnight or I might start.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.