Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone explain to this guy how blowing off fireworks relates to Christmas in any way.

I grew up in a semi-Catholic household, attended a Catholic school for 10+ years, and lived in a predominantly Catholic neighborhood. I don’t remember anyone ever using fireworks during any holiday besides New Years Eve and the Fourth of July.

Is this a new thing? A redneck thing? Was my childhood neighborhood too diverse?

Please and thanks.

They're blowing off their new years noisemakers early.
Here anyways fireworks are only sold during the 2 weeks before the 4th of July and the 2 weeks before new years.

I feel like I need to clarify. I’d totally be okay with a few fire works on Christmas Eve. However they were setting a few off each night all week and were up shooting off fireworks till 1:30 last night. This will continue up through and past New Years. It’s a little excessive. They also randomly shoot them off all year for every random reason they can come up with even though it’s not legal.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
The thing about fireworks-

I understand they relate to the commemoration of Fourth of July, because “rockets red glare” and “bombs bursting blah blah”. Setting them off at any time of year that isn’t the celebration of independence just screams fucking moron to me.

Thanks for affirming that for me.

I wonder if I felt differently if I didn’t live in a possible hellfire raining from all directions area. July here is only gonna get worse for as far as being a tinderbox goes.

The grocery chain I frequent the most had a glitch in their debit/credit system on Christmas Eve, all day. I got there early just as it began acting out and I heard that the lines got 30 carts deep within a few minutes. Yikes.

• Haha
I feel like I need to clarify. I’d totally be okay with a few fire works on Christmas Eve. However they were setting a few off each night all week and were up shooting off fireworks till 1:30 last night. This will continue up through and past New Years. It’s a little excessive. They also randomly shoot them off all year for every random reason they can come up with even though it’s not legal.
Yeah, I don't really appreciate the extra noise at random times. They should save their money like I do and go big on FOJ and New Years kickoff. If they are going to get everybody's dog woofing, do it and get it done. FFS!

Food truck guy after a 20 minute longer wait for food.

It’s all fresh!

me: gets served lukewarm meatball sub made with Wegmans turkey meatballs and jarred pizza sauce. Cold Stouffers Mac n cheese.

Guy next to us: where’s my food 45 minutes later?

food truck guy: someone took an order that wasn’t theirs I’ll bring yours right out. What was it again?

• Haha
Food truck guy after a 20 minute longer wait for food.

It’s all fresh!

me: gets served lukewarm meatball sub made with Wegmans turkey meatballs and jarred pizza sauce. Cold Stouffers Mac n cheese.

Guy next to us: where’s my food 45 minutes later?

food truck guy: someone took an order that wasn’t theirs I’ll bring yours right out. What was it again?
Why do you have a food truck at your house

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Status
Not open for further replies.