Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for a signature required package to be delivered.

9:35am - 1:30pm window.

:rolleyes:
if it's FedEx, I think you can request a delivery after 5 (which usually means as close to 5 as possible) but it costs extra (and I don't think you could make it happen today since drivers are already on their routes)

but

theres a big window bc theres not a good way to know how quick the day is gonna go. you get a truck full of packages and you just deliver all day until they're gone. the driver can probably guesstimate when they see their truck & manifest that morning, but it could easily be vastly different times depending on the load & traffic & waiting for some apartment complex dingus to let you in to deliver their sofa, etc

I get that it's not convenient for you & you're just griping, but they're not doing it to fuck you over. I hope it comes quickly so you can be done with the waiting, though!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Some schmuck has to work on Christmas Eve so you can get your trinkets. Instead of complaining how about you thank them with a nice tip or a bag of cookies for their kids.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Jason got homemade string cheese from one of the farms he delivers to, he said it was incredible & now I want some.

We don't get a lot of those types of deliveries but we leave something out for the garbagemen and the mailman. Let em know they're appreciated.

if it's FedEx, I think you can request a delivery after 5 (which usually means as close to 5 as possible) but it costs extra (and I don't think you could make it happen today since drivers are already on their routes)

but

theres a big window bc theres not a good way to know how quick the day is gonna go. you get a truck full of packages and you just deliver all day until they're gone. the driver can probably guesstimate when they see their truck & manifest that morning, but it could easily be vastly different times depending on the load & traffic & waiting for some apartment complex dingus to let you in to deliver their sofa, etc

I get that it's not convenient for you & you're just griping, but they're not doing it to fuck you over. I hope it comes quickly so you can be done with the waiting, though!

Tried, too close to Jesus day

Status
Not open for further replies.