Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also it is almost the year of our lorde 2020 and I'm currently trying to plan a LAN party bc I have zero cool
be sure to have someone bring a 22 inch CRT, and have plenty of Bawls

gfbawls.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Is this a reference to something, or are you really planning a LAN party? :happy:
I'm definitely trying to plan one, although I've never been the one to host it so I have no idea what I'm doing (and also don't currently have a functioning PC) but I'm hoping some buds will visit for it, so it'll be a ways away & also you should definitely come

ours always had a bigass projector that at the end of the night when everyone was exhausted would just play rammstein and prodigy music videos.

this one was a must too

oh fuck, UT yeah.

Man that was such a great game. I still loved the d-day map where you had to charge the beach, get past the snipers and then battle your way through the fortress.

And of course, Facing Worlds.

we were planning on maybe UT or UT2k4 but now I maybe wanna see about Total Annihilation, too

I'm definitely trying to plan one, although I've never been the one to host it so I have no idea what I'm doing (and also don't currently have a functioning PC) but I'm hoping some buds will visit for it, so it'll be a ways away & also you should definitely come
The classic games you could probably play on a Raspberry Pi these days. :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Status
Not open for further replies.