Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jehannum @Mr. Asa

17090825IMG4334.jpg

Go find some local speed tuner shop that does up BMWs or some shit, and has an alignment machine.

Call 'em up and say "hey, I'm looking to get my car aligned by someone who gives a shit, can you help me out?" You'll probably have to chat to some lebanese guy about BMWs for half an hour, and you'll pay more but they'll do it right.

Go find some local speed tuner shop that does up BMWs or some shit, and has an alignment machine.

Call 'em up and say "hey, I'm looking to get my car aligned by someone who gives a shit, can you help me out?" You'll probably have to chat to some lebanese guy about BMWs for half an hour, and you'll pay more but they'll do it right.
I'm actually moving real close to a few Miata specializing shops this weekend.

Yay!

Crawled under the portions of the honda that i could. Goddamn my suspension is shot, that thing is low enough to scrape on speedbumps if i wasnt careful in the front.

undefined.png

Point 3 on the muffler is definitely shot, right at the joint. So cant tape/weld/clamps it. Its still attached, but barely. Might be able to jbweld it.

4422205.gif

Im wondering if i can go to a junkyard and get parts 12 and 13, and just bolt on the whole new section.

This is a 2 month fix at best, and after that i just dont give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.