FYI 14 dead, 50 wounded

I think if women were allowed to go topless in public in America a lot of these arguments wouldn't matter. No one is getting shot if the gunman on the way to the movies walks pass a really stacked hot woman with no shirt. He'd go from "Kill 'em all!" to "Boobs! hehe! What was I doing? Fuck it. I'm going home to flog my dolphin"

I think if women were allowed to go topless in public in America a lot of these arguments wouldn't matter. No one is getting shot if the gunman on the way to the movies walks pass a really stacked hot woman with no shirt. He'd go from "Kill 'em all!" to "Boobs! hehe! What was I doing? Fuck it. I'm going home to flog my dolphin"

But if it was a fat ugly woman he'd end up furious and kill twice as many.

They're allowed to go topless here in Ontario. Unfortunately, the only women that choose to go topless are women that no man wants to see topless.

But if it was a fat ugly woman he'd end up furious and kill twice as many.

People would have spotted him gagging on the side of the road with a load of firearms or he may have wanted to take his life on the spot. If I saw Rosie O'Donnell topless out in public I'd be trying to rip my eyes out.

People would have spotted him gagging on the side of the road with a load of firearms or he may have wanted to take his life on the spot. If I saw Rosie O'Donnell topless out in public I'd be trying to rip my eyes out.

Sorry about what is about to happen to your eyes

5iPxf.jpg

So you've been mugged, you admit if people don't have guns they will have knives. Also feel you can outrun anyone w/ a knife, and I'm guessing you think they won't just stab you first then rob you? :fly::fly: Also it's not about just being mugged, it's about being assaulted , raped, murdered, etc etc.

Are you really so dim you can't understand plain English? I said 'I have been subject to ATTEMPTED muggings more than once without losing anything or having to pull a gun. ' What part of 'attempted....without losing anything' makes you think I've been mugged? Because I've not been confronted with anything more threatening than a knife, I've not had to hand anything over, I've been able to refuse. That's the difference. In your culture you'd have been more likely to be confronted with a gun. Also, if you run, most perps with a knife are unlikely to chase you. If they have a gun, you're probably a statistic. I'll put it another way. If I confront you with a gun out, you'd be ill advised to try and draw yours, although you probably think you have a quick draw that will win the day. Chances are you'd be wrong, and a bit dead.

Last edited:
Apparently they found a notebook he sent to a University Professor detailing how he was going to do the shooting. It was received this Monday after the shooting.

Last edited:
June:

Auburn, AL
06/09/2012
A 22 year old man opened fire at University Heights apartments off West Longleaf Drive. The
shooting left three men dead, including two former Auburn University football players, and three
others wounded. (Manhunt on for suspect in Auburn mass shooting, Dothan Eagle, June 10
2012)

May:

Seattle, WA
05/30/2012
40-year-old Ian Stawicki entered a Seattle cafe on Wednesday and opened fire, killing four
people. He then left Cafe Racer, killing another person during a carjacking before taking his own
life. (Seattle Mass Shooting Latest by a Concealed Handgun Permit Holder, Huffingtonpost,
June 1 2012)

March:

North Miami, FL
03/30/2012
Fourteen people have been shot and two are dead outside a funeral home in South Florida.
One of the victims, a 43-year-old man, died at the scene while the other, a 27-year-old man,
died at the hospital. A 5-year-old girl was shot in the leg and hospitalized at Jackson Memorial
Hospital along with eleven other victims. (“Grandma, I’ve Been Shot” Said Girl Hurt In Gang
Related Mass Shooting, CBS Miami, March 31 2012)

April/or Feb (can't figure out with your backwards dates)

Oakland, CA
04/02/2012
Seven people were killed and three others wounded in a shooting rampage Monday at an Asian
religious vocational school in east Oakland; police later detained the suspected gunman. (7
Dead, 3 Wounded In Shooting At Oakland Religious School; Gunman In Custody, CBS San
Francisco, April 2 2012)

Any need to go on? You should be restricting these nutjobs and assholes from owning killing machines. It's really not that hard to understand.

Wow! No wonder America is nuts! Y'all need to focus on ur OWN country's drama and clean up ur shitty country