FYI 14 dead, 50 wounded

I don't mind that. Or make smokers and unhealthy eaters pay a higher tax rate to cover the add cost of their health care.
His point is the government needs lay off on making laws on crap that the government shouldn't be involved in... don't they have wars to deal with and more important stuff? We need education as a nation, not laws.

His point is the government needs lay off on making laws on crap that the government shouldn't be involved in... don't they have wars to deal with and more important stuff? We need education as a nation, not laws.

I disagree. If left to yourselves, you all would wreck the nation.

Put it this way. You already pay for people who eat unhealthy, or who just practice unhealthy habits like smoking. My idea is to pass the cost burden to the group responsible. Smokers should collectively cover the increase in health care costs related to smoking, crappy eaters should cover the increase in health care costs related to eating crappy foods. Everyone who doesn't smoke, and who doesn't eat crappy food should not have to pay the added premium for collectively covering these unhealthy habits.

too soon?

3qdxn2.jpg