FYI 14 dead, 50 wounded

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

"He said pictures from inside the apartment are fairly disturbing and the devices look to be sophisticated, adding the booby-traps were 'something I've never seen.' One rifle, two handguns, a knife, a bullet proof vest, a ballistic helmet, a gas device, a gas mask, military SWAT clothing and unidentified explosives were also found in Holmes' car, a law enforcement source told CBS News. Oates said Holmes wore a gas mask, a ballistic helmet and vest as well as leg, groin and throat protectors during the shooting."

Added on July 22nd: "He allegedly wore a helmet, a throat guard, a ballistic vest, ballistic leggings and gloves and was dressed in black." (http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/explosives-removed-from-james-...)

The boob traps were way beyond what he should have been able to make and afford. Considering the stuff about his father too there is no way this is a simple lone gunman situation.

Ya, it's not sensational enough in America. They rather report on the negative instead of the positive. :(

Hence why I do not watch the news.

It's that way with everything in the media, everywhere. You only ever hear about the negative.

Like...when people are threatening lives with guns in the first place?

Guns, Knives, physical violence, anything really. It all happens.

But you have to point out how bad guns are because you have grown up in a culture unfamiliar with guns, and see them in a different light than the Americans do. That's fine, but understand one thing. America is not going to get rid of their guns. They can't, and they wont. Period.

That saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people" is true, don't blame the guns, blame the people who kill.

I've never seen a gun walking around shooting at people. That's wild yo.

That saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people" is true, don't blame the guns, blame the people who kill.

I've never seen a gun walking around shooting at people. That's wild yo.

Alternatively, you could this is a social issue such as intolerance. America should do more to try to lower the amount of intolerance in their society. Just saying you should take the tools from the killers is avoiding the core problem of why it happened.

Guns, Knives, physical violence, anything really. It all happens.

But you have to point out how bad guns are because you have grown up in a culture unfamiliar with guns, and see them in a different light than the Americans do. That's fine, but understand one thing. America is not going to get rid of their guns. They can't, and they wont. Period.

More fool them then, this kind of thing will just keep on happening. :) Americans are obviously not responsible enough as a nation to be trusted with deadly weapons like guns, other countries far much better as societies while still having firearms.