Your plans for tonight

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,959
3,004
523
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,009
bast_imret said:
Ok, I'll probably bust out the pads this weekend. Now I've got the twangy guitar/zither part of Tsugaru going through my head.


Edit: one of the only songs I still wish they would put on one of the US PS2 versions is Freckles. I :heart: that song. Kenshin roolz!

that is a neat song, i like playing that one in the arcade
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
Allow me to use one of your quotes against you here F33nX- "what in the flying cocksucking motherfuck are you talking about?"

I know there's different mixes and stuff on ddr, but really, what the fuck is all this noise?? :confused:
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
This thread went from like a 3 to like 102349879834568726348273468236448765356937465 on the nerd scale in a matter of a few posts.
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,959
3,004
523
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,009
BigDov said:
Allow me to use one of your quotes against you here F33nX- "what in the flying cocksucking motherfuck are you talking about?"

I know there's different mixes and stuff on ddr, but really, what the fuck is all this noise?? :confused:

:lol: :heart:
go to an arcade, watch someone play ddr for a little while or better yet, play some for yourself. then you'll see. it's addicting.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
theacoustician said:
This thread went from like a 3 to like 102349879834568726348273468236448765356937465 on the nerd scale in a matter of a few posts.


I would have to agree....... what the hell is it about DDR anyway? I don't get it.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
F33nX said:
:lol: :heart:
go to an arcade, watch someone play ddr for a little while or better yet, play some for yourself. then you'll see. it's addicting.


I have watched and it wore me out just watching, so I stopped and decided I'd be better off playing some goofy Japanese car racing game :eek:
 
I

ieholly

Guest
at my school people who play ddr are freaks and we throw rocks at freaks, but i'm sure out it the real world its cool.
 
R

rpr692000

Guest
Im gonna be listenin to lots O mp3's drinkin bud and cruzin the net tonite! :D
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
Pandora said:
Awww! Cletus has flutterbees. :heart:


ON TOPIC PLZ- I was having a wonderful cup of tea just now and the damn tea ball came apart in my cup, now I've got to through out the whole load unless I choke down the stuff in there now :(
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥240
BigDov said:
ON TOPIC PLZ- I was having a wonderful cup of tea just now and the damn tea ball came apart in my cup, now I've got to through out the whole load unless I choke down the stuff in there now :(
pour it through a coffee filter :tard: