Your plans for tonight

Either:

A - Going with Ashley to Phils house to work on my car and watch Voom.
B - Going with family to Papositos and to the movies since sis is going back to college tomorrow.
C - Sit at home and download the new pr0ns and IM people who are on the verge of blocking me.

April23 said:
Either:

B - Going with family to Papositos and to the movies since sis is going back to college tomorrow.
C - Sit at home and download the new pr0ns and IM people who are on the verge of blocking me.

C go with C

going to an AHL game (rochester americans vs. utah grizzlies), then my friends are coming to visit this weekend (as they called it, emergency cheer squad deployment) and i'm going to get piss-drunk and play lots of DDR

April23 said:
Either:

IM me so I can block you.

My plans tonight:
Fix my mother's computer (it won't boot)
Dinner with the wife
Sex with the wife (if she isn't too busy working on some damn project :mad: )
Finish my new computer so I can play Half Life2

F33nX said:
going to an AHL game (rochester americans vs. utah grizzlies), then my friends are coming to visit this weekend (as they called it, emergency cheer squad deployment) and i'm going to get piss-drunk and play lots of DDR

hockey = drool

April23 said:
Either:

how many brothers and sisters do you have??