Your plans for tonight

Pandora said:
You're a bit too far away tho. :( I usually get my DDR on when we go visit Bast and JJ. Bast made himself some pretty neato pads for dancing. :D
i was going to make my own pads, but then bill decided it would be better if i not risk electrocuting myself, so he got me a redoctane hardpad for christmas :D :heart:

F33nX said:
i was going to make my own pads, but then bill decided it would be better if i not risk electrocuting myself, so he got me a redoctane hardpad for christmas :D :heart:

:drool:

How you liking those? I took some DPR2 softpads and modded with MDF for backing and lexan and hardwood floor covering for top protection. Works great. Need to unlock more songs in extreme.

Dov, do you want vids of me dancing with clothes on, or off?

bast_imret said:

How you liking those? I took some DPR2 softpads and modded with MDF for backing and lexan and hardwood floor covering for top protection. Works great. Need to unlock more songs in extreme.

the redoctane pad is orgasmic. i was going to build mine completely from scratch, so when the sensors wore out i could just replace them. looks like i'll be able to do that with my hardpad now tho too:D

i'm working on extreme, how much have you unlocked? how seasoned are you at the game? i can do a 7-foot heavy song with usually a b or better, and i've got some 8-feet and 1 9-foot (burning heat from max 2) under my belt too

bast_imret said:

ON would be preferred, kthx?

bast_imret said:

Are vids without clothes available?

F33nX said:
the redoctane pad is orgasmic. i was going to build mine completely from scratch, so when the sensors wore out i could just replace them. looks like i'll be able to do that with my hardpad now tho too:D

i'm working on extreme, how much have you unlocked? how seasoned are you at the game? i can do a 7-foot heavy song with usually a b or better, and i've got some 8-feet and 1 9-foot (burning heat from max 2) under my belt too

Only a couple so far. Have all of 1 and 2 unlocked. I can do some of the heavy 7's on 2 (haven't played 1 that much as 2 is the fav), can't think of any 8's or 9's right now, I"d have to check. It was getting to the point where I couldn't just rely on watching the arrows any more, but rather needed to spend time learning steps. I can A and B afronova and Paranoia Max on standard, and can "pass" MAXX on standard. The only standard song I can't pass yet is End of the Century, I keep getting my feet twisted. Can't wait to unlock A and V on extreme though. And the remix of Tsugaru.

bast_imret said:
Only a couple so far. Have all of 1 and 2 unlocked. I can do some of the heavy 7's on 2 (haven't played 1 that much as 2 is the fav), can't think of any 8's or 9's right now, I"d have to check. It was getting to the point where I couldn't just rely on watching the arrows any more, but rather needed to spend time learning steps. I can A and B afronova and Paranoia Max on standard, and can "pass" MAXX on standard. The only standard song I can't pass yet is End of the Century, I keep getting my feet twisted. Can't wait to unlock A and V on extreme though. And the remix of Tsugaru.

OMG the remix of tsugaru is amazing. i love tsugaru in general, and everything that group does (they're always nasty but entertaining to try on DDR). end of the century was a big roadblock for me for a while, but i finally got it. one of my favs is the crystal remix of Sexy PLanet. you are a brave soul for trying maxx on standard, i've tried it on heavy and die after like 3 seconds. i can get a b on paranoia max on heavy (it's only 8 feet i think), and can A afronova.

you should try some of the mission mode stuff on extreme. it's insanity.

F33nX said:
OMG the remix of tsugaru is amazing. i love tsugaru in general, and everything that group does (they're always nasty but entertaining to try on DDR). end of the century was a big roadblock for me for a while, but i finally got it. one of my favs is the crystal remix of Sexy PLanet. you are a brave soul for trying maxx on standard, i've tried it on heavy and die after like 3 seconds. i can get a b on paranoia max on heavy (it's only 8 feet i think), and can A afronova.

you should try some of the mission mode stuff on extreme. it's insanity.

Ok, I'll probably bust out the pads this weekend. Now I've got the twangy guitar/zither part of Tsugaru going through my head.

Edit: one of the only songs I still wish they would put on one of the US PS2 versions is Freckles. I :heart: that song. Kenshin roolz!

Hm... i just got a hd for my ps2 so i'll be copying my game on tonight, forum surfing, music listening and sexy lady chatting..