Your plans for tonight

BigDov said:
Masturbating to images of me in your head?? YOU SICK LITTLE FUCK!!!!! :D

edit - :drool:
Hey, I didn't ASK you to take your clothes off. That was all you, buddy.

:drool:

BigDov said:
That was my body double you twit!! :lol:
I thought you were looking a little.. big that day.. Certainly not your normal 3 inches.. Might want to get a more accurate body double ;)

last night I went to bed at about 7:45 because I was sick. 11 hours of sleep sets the world right again.

this weekend, I'm not doing jack shit. the windchill is going to be about -30 all weekend. the only thing that could make me go outside is the building being on fire. or running out of toilet paper.

kristchan said:
last night I went to bed at about 7:45 because I was sick. 11 hours of sleep sets the world right again.

this weekend, I'm not doing jack shit. the windchill is going to be about -30 all weekend. the only thing that could make me go outside is the building being on fire. or running out of toilet paper.
running out of TP wouldn't be enough to make me go outside in those conditions. I'd attempt to use anything else sutable. Kleenex, paper towels, napkins, ANYTHING - even taking a shower to wash off after every time - to avoid going out in -30 degree temps.

kristchan said:

They have internet in Antarctica?

i'm about to go buy an sp-808, so tonight will be all about the gadgets!! :D

yeah this will be my first one, i'm hopeing it will allow me to get some stuff finished..

i just can't get into using computers for music composition. although they are a great tool, i'm a 'hands on' kind of guy :heart:

edit: reason malstrom synth is great though :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
skool boy said:
yeah this will be my first one, i'm hopeing it will allow me to get some stuff finished..

i just can't get into using computers for music composition. although they are a great tool, i'm a 'hands on' kind of guy :heart:

edit: reason malstrom synth is great though :cool:
Holy crap dude. I forgot. Link to some of your stuff?

kristchan said:

11 hours hasn't set the world right for me yet. I feel like ass today. I drank a little more than I realized last night. :(

This weekend, I'm not drinking anymore jack. Least it's warmer here than -30, but I don't think I'll be much for going anywhere today. ;)

kristchan said:
the windchill is going to be about -30 all weekend. the only thing that could make me go outside is the building being on fire. or running out of toilet paper.
Update: A pregnant craving for Cold Stone Ice Cream might force me outside :(
I need a husband so I can make him do these things.

Pandora said:
11 hours hasn't set the world right for me yet. I feel like ass today. I drank a little more than I realized last night. :(

This weekend, I'm not drinking anymore jack. Least it's warmer here than -30, but I don't think I'll be much for going anywhere today. ;)
Really? I think I got 4 hours and I had a pretty booze filled night. I'm just about right as rain now. :D

kristchan said:
Update: A pregnant craving for Cold Stone Ice Cream might force me outside :(
I need a husband so I can make him do these things.

I must have been lucky, I never had any really major cravings during pregnancy :cool:

I had enough other things going on, but that wasn't one of them. I hope you get your ice cream, soon :)