Thread Your Cream Gayrodge

show me this irl. you can't because it doesn't exist

With this kind of thinking, you should be religious.

I found one picture on reddit of the car and posted it here. It did not come with other pictures. None of this means the car exists or does not exists in real life.

Actually, that's an Atheist line if I ever heard one.

The Religious argument, using this analogy, is coming from you, Liam.

this is a render. the car doesn't exist. what don't you get about that?

I've asked how you know this, and you haven't said anything. You just keep pushing your opinion on my like fact without a single word to explain why. If you have something to fucking add to support your opinion, then fucking post it.

And you call me abrasive? fucking lol!

I've asked how you know this, and you haven't said anything. You just keep pushing your opinion on my like fact without a single word to explain why. If you have something to fucking add to support your opinion, then fucking post it.

And you call me abrasive? fucking lol!

Well, I did do a pretty extensive google search, because I was actually looking to prove WaW wrong.

But after 10 minutes of searching, I couldn't find anything to validate your argument...

So, Liam, right now, I'm irritated at you for making me actually have to say WaW might be right here.

Well, I did do a pretty extensive google search, because I was actually looking to prove WaW wrong.

But after 10 minutes of searching, I couldn't find anything to validate your argument...

So, Liam, right now, I'm irritated at you for making me actually have to say WaW might be right here.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if I'm wrong or right.
I actually said that the picture didn't prove it either way.

It was WaW who was asserting himself. Yet he was doing it in a very dickheadish way.
I guess he did know something and was just holding out trying get one on me for me calling him wrong when he called it a Rolls.

Hehe.

Think about it though. Nowadays, people are trying to cut any costs they can. Thus degrade quality.

Not always. Sure they have models they do that for. But with other models they have a specific goal in mind when building it. such as mine, the goal is to build a great off road vehicle that is also nice to drive on the road. The 4runner is by no means their flagship, nor is it their money maker. Toyota just have a reputation for making great off road vehicles, and they want to keep that reputation. So it pays well for them to build a quality car.

The Civic however is a mass produced car. Honda are building that car purely for profit. It's category is the most popular one, so that category will see the most buys. In this area, cost cutting really saves big bucks! Now don't get me wrong, Honda build great cars. It's just that the cost cutting point would affect your car more likely than it would mine.

Toyota 4runner, from comments and questionnaires collected by an independent collection reliability is as follows:

2001-2008: Much better than average reliability
2009: Better than average
2010: Average

The quality of the models are actually going down, empirically. they are not indestructible and certainly not like they were before.

Toyota 4runner, from comments and questionnaires collected by an independent collection reliability is as follows:

The quality of the models are actually going down, empirically. they are not indestructible and certainly not like they were before.

I'm not a fan of the modern 4 runners.

If I wanted reliability, I'd take an old school 1986 Ford Bronco fullsize with the 5 litre engine.

I'm not a fan of the modern 4 runners.

If I wanted reliability, I'd take an old school 1986 Ford Bronco fullsize with the 5 litre engine.

NOT reliable at all. nothing electrical ever worked on those. the bodies rusted like crazy. Their advantage was they were cheap and easy to fix and the drivetrains used brawn and not brains to run. Overbuilt thick metal parts will always outlast smaller, more efficient parts.

NOT reliable at all. nothing electrical ever worked on those. the bodies rusted like crazy. Their advantage was they were cheap and easy to fix and the drivetrains used brawn and not brains to run. Overbuilt thick metal parts will always outlast smaller, more efficient parts.

Exactly. It's what that car was meant to be. Sure, it would break down, but any one with basic knowledge could give repairs a go, and probably get it done. It's the kind of vehicle that a Cuban would love.

That means nothing. You can buy two cars, exact same year and model, and one will not last as long as the other.

That's also just comparing it to itself.

Mind you, mine is a 2003, which by your chart is much better than average.