*yawn* Good morning FaceboAGH WHAT IS THAT!

Man, I bought rice krispies on Monday with the sole intention of making rice krispie treats, then got home an drealized I had forgotten marshmallows, and keep forgetting to buy them every time I go to the store.

Apparently you guys don't do cornflake cakes. I wuold highly recommend them. Melt chocolate, mix cornflakes in and put them in muffin cases. Put a mini egg on top too if you have them. :)

what the hell happened to my thread

i tried to have a decent discussion about what peoples interpretation of genetics was, and carys blew in to try and gutter snipe. i ignore it at first, but she loves getting my attention by quoting posts i'm actually replying to.

i don't notice these things at all, and how much effort she goes through to get my attention specifically. nope, not at all.

i tried to have a decent discussion about what peoples interpretation of genetics was, and carys blew in to try and gutter snipe. i ignore it at first, but she loves getting my attention by quoting posts i'm actually replying to.

i don't notice these things at all, and how much effort she goes through to get my attention specifically. nope, not at all.

Your ego is far too inflated to comprehend. We were all talking genetics and you jumped in honey.

So about those rice krispies. I could totally chow down on one right about now.

Cary and I were just chatting in granny's camel toe about a glorious multi-course extravaganza. We really need to have a UF event like that.

Eating for days :drool:

Cary and I were just chatting in granny's camel toe about a glorious multi-course extravaganza. We really need to have a UF event like that.

Eating for days :drool:
It would, no doubt, be fabulous. We need a good central location with a decent kitchen and ample beer and wine stores in the area.