*yawn* Good morning FaceboAGH WHAT IS THAT!

You are still going on about mental illness and it relationship with geneticism, are you not?

You started this with my post.

geneticism is an outdated belief from the 1800's that absolutely everything [cognition etc.] is linked to genetics. I sure as shit hope you're not bringing that swill up, because it's about as palatable as scientology.

Answer my post and I'll answer yours. Rebuffing an argument and saying I'm wrong isn't an answer.

Dealing with an ectopic pregnancy is abortion. Period.

Yes there's a different emotional state involved. However, I was covering multiple spectrums of an abortion.

It's failed pregnancy. Miscarriage category.

Not a situation where the mother decides that abortion is the best option for her life.

OOoh he uses words like autosomal. Didn't learn those in GCSE biology, better back down Julee.

GCSE biology didn't exist. On any board. Only human biology did, and that was for people who wanted to do nursing.

GCSE Single, Double and Triple award science did exist however, on each board. But why am I telling you this? You have GCS-oh wait...

geneticism is an outdated belief from the 1800's that absolutely everything [cognition etc.] is linked to genetics. I sure as shit hope you're not bringing that swill up, because it's about as palatable as scientology.

Answer my post and I'll answer yours. Rebuffing an argument and saying I'm wrong isn't an answer.

If you reread my posts to you, I never said you were wrong, I referred to your statement: "It's incredibly hard to pinpoint", which then makes all of our arguments redundant and the fact that you're running after us like a fucking chihuahua insulting us, is childish.

I don't have answers, I have opinions and theories, same as you. Only difference is, I'm not trying to shove them down everyone else's throat.

It's failed pregnancy. Miscarriage category.

Not a situation where the mother decides that abortion is the best option for her life.

I understand that....but the operation is the exact thing they do for an abortion. Also quit holding on to the first part of my post....I already stated I've talked to people who have had an abortion as well. Yes they were affected emotionally about a baby they did not want.

I understand that....but the operation is the exact thing they do for an abortion. Also quit holding on to the first part of my post....I already stated I've talked to people who have had an abortion as well. Yes they were affected emotionally about a baby they did not want.
Abortions are handled more and more by the pill method. It is not as traumatic as one may think.

While I see where you are coming from, it's not the same.

Does it cause emotional trauma just as well? Yes!! I've had two miscarriages before I got pregnant with my daughter. You can chose to let it wear you out, or soldier on and try again. To this day, it doesn't affect me.

If I had an abortion when I got pregnant in college, shit yes, that would still affect me to this day, in some way.

:fly: I went to a top 10 school. Run your mouth off about GCSE's all you like.

this is the first time i've actually laughed at something i've read on a message board.

what lies have you told these people while you were on holiday? what henious, unbelievable lies have you told these people? hahaha...

you're forgetting, as per your "i've known you all for xyz years" thread on UF that you've known 'of me' the longest - what's it been? 9 years? you're forgetting you updated an irc channel i was in constantly with how horrible your LIFE was like a typical teenager, and then one day you disappeared, reappearing with dreadlocks, an interest in buddhism and telling us you lived rough.

either that was a crock of shit, or this is. you can't have both ways carys. unfortunately for you i have a pretty good bloody memory, especially when it comes to people who are intrinsically hilarious and will do anything to get noticed. so unless you lived rough and continued going to this 'top 10 school', i'm struggling to see where the overlap is here...

i'm sorry to bring this up in a very public setting, but you're getting a little too big for your boots here love...

Abortions are handled more and more by the pill method. It is not as traumatic as one may think.

Should just be handled like this :

demotivational-posters-falcon-punch.jpg

this is the first time i've actually laughed at something i've read on a message board.

what lies have you told these people while you were on holiday? what henious, unbelievable lies have you told these people? hahaha...

you're forgetting, as per your "i've known you all for xyz years" thread on UF that you've known 'of me' the longest - what's it been? 9 years? you're forgetting you updated an irc channel i was in constantly with how horrible your LIFE was like a typical teenager, and then one day you disappeared, reappearing with dreadlocks, an interest in buddhism and telling us you lived rough.

either that was a crock of shit, or this is. you can't have both ways carys. unfortunately for you i have a pretty good bloody memory, especially when it comes to people who are intrinsically hilarious and will do anything to get noticed. so unless you lived rough and continued going to this 'top 10 school', i'm struggling to see where the overlap is here...

i'm sorry to bring this up in a very public setting, but you're getting a little too big for your boots here love...

Your timeline has always been out of whack. I went to NGHS til I turned 16, I disappeared from the internet before I was 16 and passed my exams. From that point on I had a year out and then I took myself back to a Sixth Form College. :)