*yawn* Good morning FaceboAGH WHAT IS THAT!

It is part of most people's religion to spread the religion. And again I am ok with that. Spread through word of mouth. Spread through sponsored activities. But spreading through political donations for candidates that fit only their myopic beliefs, pushing out others, no.

One of my priests had a great saying.

Preach the word of God as you go. Use words if you have to.

I'd rather live my life as a devout Christian, than spend my time forcing people to follow the way I follow.

One of my priests had a great saying.

Preach the word of God as you go. Use words if you have to.

I'd rather live my life as a devout Christian, than spend my time forcing people to follow the way I follow.

Unfortunately they are preaching the word of God without words. Or at least their impression of the word of God that they have been told. They are doing it with ballot boxes and initiatives. By funding others that do have a loud mouth so they don't have to speak and show themselves.

And by an idiot I mean you're studying to be a doctor, I'm studying to be a teacher. Unless you're saying that one profession is more worthy than the other I'm not sure what comparison can be made.

those who can't do...

also, read up on the Tory's new plans to stop anyone without a first class degree from teaching. Also applies to people who have done distance learning courses. First or not.

Oh fucking SNAP.

Unfortunately they are preaching the word of God without words. Or at least their impression of the word of God that they have been told. They are doing it with ballot boxes and initiatives. By funding others that do have a loud mouth so they don't have to speak and show themselves.

DO YOU WANT YOUR KIDS TO LEARN ABOUT HOMOSEX IN GRADE SCHOOL? VOTE AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE.

amirite?

A vote is speech in my eyes.

The whole point of voting is to elect officials that would make the same decisions you would make if you were there. I'm confused why somebody would vote otherwise.

Strange coming from a guy who is all for social programs and government-run healthcare....

i understand your 'libertarian' (not asserting anything by quotations, it's just a stupid word) outlook, but why the slight hint towards pro-life? surely that's not for a government to regulate.

understandable though that it doesn't really have a lot to do with politics on a baser level, but then again maybe it does. personally, i'm neither for nor against abortion. i couldn't care what other people do, doesn't effect me.

The whole point of voting is to elect officials that would make the same decisions you would make if you were there. I'm confused why somebody would vote otherwise.

This is very true. However since we are in a republic democracy, we are voting in people to make decisions for everyone not just ourselves. To vote in such a selfish way is wrong I think.

Yea, but no one (I would hope) is going to go out and intentional vote for someone that believes in different things for the country then they do.

This happens all the time. Get out and vote campaigns you see on MTV and the like are all about this, actually.

i understand your 'libertarian' (not asserting anything by quotations, it's just a stupid word) outlook, but why the slight hint towards pro-life? surely that's not for a government to regulate.

understandable though that it doesn't really have a lot to do with politics on a baser level, but then again maybe it does. personally, i'm neither for nor against abortion. i couldn't care what other people do, doesn't effect me.

It bugs me that people take that path at all, but I agree it's not up to the government to regulate.

However, there is a point where the baby can survive outside of the womb where I think abortion may actually cross the line into murder.