*yawn* Good morning FaceboAGH WHAT IS THAT!

It would, no doubt, be fabulous. We need a good central location with a decent kitchen and ample beer and wine stores in the area.

Everyone bringing their favorite recipes or the dishes themselves. IBWIP can make a bread course. I will try to pair up drinks with each dish. A cheese course perhaps. Oh the mind reels with ideas.

Everyone bringing their favorite recipes or the dishes themselves. IBWIP can make a bread course. I will try to pair up drinks with each dish. A cheese course perhaps. Oh the mind reels with ideas.
I would love this. We do it here with our local friends and it is HOURS AND HOURS of fun.

People who are adamant about not having abortions that are very much for Capital Punishment.

Death is Death, regardless of how a person chose to live their life.

But a baby hasn't had a chance to live their life yet, the person getting the death penalty is cause he chose to do something stupid that earned him that outcome.

Pro Choice here... I don't want the government, our some other fuddie duddie who believe in imaginary people in the sky, telling me what I or my family can or can not do.

You live your life, I'll live mine..

Pro Choice here... I don't want the government, our some other fuddie duddie who believe in imaginary people in the sky, telling me what I or my family can or can not do.

You live your life, I'll live mine..

Well, they can say whatever they want. They can believe whatever they want in whatever belief system they want. What they cannot and should not do is DO something about those beliefs, like hire in elected officials that makes laws in that vein, or do violence among non-believers/non-agreers.

Well, they can say whatever they want. They can believe whatever they want in whatever belief system they want. What they cannot and should not do is DO something about those beliefs, like hire in elected officials that makes laws in that vein, or do violence among non-believers/non-agreers.

Exactly. If this is how all religious people acted, that is, keep their religion to themselves and did push it on to others, then I would be fine with religion.

Exactly. If this is how all religious people acted, that is, keep their religion to themselves and did push it on to others, then I would be fine with religion.

It is part of most people's religion to spread the religion. And again I am ok with that. Spread through word of mouth. Spread through sponsored activities. But spreading through political donations for candidates that fit only their myopic beliefs, pushing out others, no.

But a baby hasn't had a chance to live their life yet, the person getting the death penalty is cause he chose to do something stupid that earned him that outcome.

And why do we get to chose the end of a person's life? Isn't that bypassing God himself?

Whatever happened to let he who is without sin cast the first stone?

It is part of most people's religion to spread the religion. And again I am ok with that. Spread through word of mouth. Spread through sponsored activities. But spreading through political donations for candidates that fit only their myopic beliefs, pushing out others, no.

You ask too much.

No religious person is capable of that. Remember, they have faith on their side.