Thread Xmas hauls

Old school.

Just get her a picture of you two, or her with her kids. Even if it's a casual pic.

I took one of my dad with his two sisters while a huge family group was together at a restaurant. Emailed it out & got usual "that's nice" but xmas that yr i framed (tjmaxx) and sent each of them one. Then I'm the chosen one. No one has ever..., it's the only picture of all of us..., etc.

Anyway, it's stupid easy, rude elderly love it, and apparently no one does it. Lol

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
A Keurig, a drawer for the Keurig, R2D2 dress, shirts and a skirt, Alice in Wonderland, some books, an electric griddle, a new tablet case with a detachable Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth earbuds, and some other miscellaneous items.

The best present I got was a humidifier that changes colors and also has the aromatherapy oil capability!!!

I like buying gifts, but I'm so glad we've cut it down to just immediate family. Xmas used to be so stressful buying gifts for everyone.
Yeeee you, Zac, Wes, and your parents are the only people I bought presents for, besides my sister.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
So far a stick of salami, a gift card and 50 bucks.

We're so fucking busy here with dogs, we haven't had time to do Christmas shopping for each other and we've decided to celebrate old Christmas day instead.

Old school.

Just get her a picture of you two, or her with her kids. Even if it's a casual pic.

I took one of my dad with his two sisters while a huge family group was together at a restaurant. Emailed it out & got usual "that's nice" but xmas that yr i framed (tjmaxx) and sent each of them one. Then I'm the chosen one. No one has ever..., it's the only picture of all of us..., etc.

Anyway, it's stupid easy, rude elderly love it, and apparently no one does it. Lol

For my mom this Christmas I did a photo calendar with the grandchildren, family reunion photos, party photos, etc. You would think I'd given her the deed to Buckingham Palace. Definitely the Chosen One this year :D

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
A new Dooney and Burke purse, Emporio Armani perfume <~ my favorite!, Adele cd, Vera wristlet, a new Garmin for my new car and some cash.

Christmas with the inlaws today but the tend to not get me much of anything.

A necklace
New knives
DKNY pj's (like 4 pairs)
A new fitbit cuz I lost my other one
Perfume
Gift certificate to sephora
Boots
Blanket
Books
Shopping spree for work clothes from ceo

And my fave gift... lump of coal

51f1f8de65986477e0e480afff773ede.jpg