Thread Xmas hauls

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,427
What did Santa bring everyone this year?

I'm feeling pretty loved tbh. Got a badass Nikon lens for my DSLR (70-300mm), Sheriff of Nottingham board game, a film poster, a couple of books, a nice glass plaque with pics of the hounds in and a gorgeous hand made show clip with Targ on for when we do eventually do breed shows. Brought myself some Nerf guns and ammo to shoot people with too.

Got a new french press, so I can retire the plastic one to backpacking duty only, and a battery tender, so that my hoopties will start when I want to drive them.

lots and lots of gift cards, some cash, a check, and some more gift cards.
I fuckin love gift cards. Never get them.

I'm waiting to see what I get from work. All the managers are getting a cash bonus, all the normal employees are getting amazon cards. I'm kind of a one person department so have no idea where I sit, or even if I'll be remembered. There's talk of a tattoo voucher perhaps.

Quite a few gift cards. One pair of boots ordered already with said gift cards. Some make up, Star Wars metal 3D models, a book and sphero's BB-8 droid.

a single gift card from my mom. that's it. don't really exchange gifts in my family now that we're older. it doesn't bother me though. got to hang out with my aunts and uncles yesterday and that's all that matters.
I like buying gifts, but I'm so glad we've cut it down to just immediate family. Xmas used to be so stressful buying gifts for everyone.

• Gravy
Reactions: lol and Amstel
a single gift card from my mom. that's it. don't really exchange gifts in my family now that we're older. it doesn't bother me though. got to hang out with my aunts and uncles yesterday and that's all that matters.

thats what i'm trying to get ours down too. my aunts and uncles are on board, i think my parents are too. my grandma is the only one that insists she get us something.