Wrapping up 2006

My year was mainly meh. Did the work thing, made some money, spent more than I made. Career building is all it amounts too, will never get rich at my current company which sucks becuase I really enjoy my job and am good at it. My supervisors all want to give me big raises to keep me working their, but corperate won't allow it becuase overall it's been a down year for the entire company even though our branch has done great. With the new programs and what not that have been implimented at my company, it's basically impossible to get decent raises or to make good money there anymore... so even though I love my job, I'll have to move on soon for the persuit of $. :(

Took up scuba diving which has been awesome, but I've yet to see the damn ocean. My ATV has been broken more than fixed... but it's hours of endless entertainment when I'm able to get out on it. I spent $5600 on that thing, which is twice as much as I spent on my '96 neon when I bought it almost 2.5 years and 50,000 miles ago.

I need a new car. It's not that mine doesnt still work 6 out of 7 days of the week... and it gets awesome gas mileage, and it's completely paid off, insurance is low... but I just can't do much with it. I mean, it's a neon. Chances of picking up fat chicks with that thing? Zero. They simply won't fit inside. And consequently... I've been banned from going within half a mile of any school in the state of missouri AND kansas.

Things could be worse though, I could goto the doctor and find out I have cancer. But I've found the best way to avoid such illnesses are simply by avoiding being diagnosed.

I bet he could but is the kind of guy that enjoys torturing himself over masturbation. In his mind, he wears a badge for going an entire month without sex or masturbation.

Something like that. More like a torture trade off though, torture from them (the bitches), or torture without them.

Well he passed away about an hour ago holding my brother and aunts hands. Which is good because like me he always had a fear of being alone. We cant drive now because we couldnt make it in time so we fly out Wednesday morning. Thank you all for your help, I will catch you all sometime when I get back.

Well he passed away about an hour ago holding my brother and aunts hands. Which is good because like me he always had a fear of being alone. We cant drive now because we couldnt make it in time so we fly out Wednesday morning. Thank you all for your help, I will catch you all sometime when I get back.

shit man, you win the thread.

:heart:

Thoughts are with you.

:( :hug: Just remember the good times. :hs:

I'm sorry Brad. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: